tuscl

Dancer introducing you to a new dancer

Shekitout
South Carolina
Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:52 AM
Recently one of my favorite dancers introduced me to a new dancer-is this a compliment or is there some hidden meaning there?

7 comments

• minnow
    18 years ago
    In my cases, introduction to newbie dancer many yrs ago, more a case thinking of making things easier for dancer than more enjoyable for me. However, I have had dancers introduce me to ANOTHER (but hardly newbie dancer) when I've been a newbie in 2 dif LA area clubs, both were wonderful.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I'm all for it. The better reputation I can get with dancers in my favorite club, the better my dances and chances are going to be!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    This almost always works out good for me.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: "The second girl was not new just the type she thought I'd like." You mean a girl who was into subhuman, fart-joke tellers?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I've met several favs the same way. I get a kick out of the referal process. A lot of girls won't introduce you to other dancers for fear of losing business. I like a woman with enough confidence to know I'm not going to dump her and who is nice enough to want to help a fellow dancer.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Worked out good for me on Saturday. One of my favs. introduced me to another girl she thought I'd like. She was right bigtime! The second girl was not new just the type she thought I'd like. (Brunette pin up type)
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    She's most likely just trying to help a new dancer get started with someone she considers to be a good customer. There are a lot of dickheads in strip clubs. If a new dancer meets a few good guys first the assholes are a bit easier to take. I'd take it as a compliment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion