tuscl

Super Bowl at the Strip Club?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is anyone going to watch the Super Bowl at a strip club? Usually, I don't want to be at a club for a major sporting event because the tits and ass might distract me from the important plays. But the 49ers and Ravens are teams I care little about.

Several Detroit strip clubs are advertising Super Bowl nights and offering free buffets. I might go to enjoy the game in a party atmosphere instead of sitting home alone in front of the TV.

Have any of you watched the Super Bowl in a strip club? Do you recommend it?

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have always watched at home. EVERY single one since the first.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nothing like a BJ between quarters. I've been to Henry VII South and watched the spectacle.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    VIII South, that is.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    never have before but plan to this year. a club that I'm a regular at is opening Sunday just for a Super Bowl party.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Vince is H7S a better club?? LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Nope. Friend's house this year.

Unless a certain hinted at event hosted by certain local providers comes to pass anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If they offer all that then Fuck yea
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I plan to hit my favorite club during the day and probably bail out before the game even starts. My only concern is how many dancers will show up to work that day with all of the parties that will be going on OTC.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Nope. Superbowl is an event to share w/ friends at someone's place. Besides the dancers will probably get all pissy that no one is paying attention to them during the game.
    12 years ago
    Been to OG in Vegas several times for the Super Bowl. Compared to most other parties in town, it's a relative bargain. Two drinks and two trips to the (rather limited) buffet for $25. You can come back later with the wrist band.

I've stopped going as I do like to pay closer attention to the game, especially with money on the line. Girls coming by aren't too bad but they're forever doing raffles and stuff. If you're interested in watching any of they hyped Super Bowl ads or halftime - forget about it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm not interested in either team but I'll probably watch the ads and any good plays for a while.

I've never been in a strip club during the super bowl. Except for Saturday night/Sunday morning, I don't remember ever visiting a strip club on Sunday.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'm also not a big fan of stripclubs during big sporting events. I always feel that I have to divide my attention between whatever is on and the girls. My having ADD doesn't help much either.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Nope. Will be enjoying the game with family and friends.
  • chimark
    12 years ago
    I've never done it, but I got an invite to the pre party free buffet/ free drinks. I think I'll go eat and drink. If its boring, I'll just leave early.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    FYI - I just returned from 3 days in Columbia SC. PLatinum PLus will open on Sunday at 4PM but for females only. They will have a male review until 1000PM. At that time men will be allowed in the club.

Heartbreakers will open at 4PM with a Superbowl party. A lot of strippers from PP will be there since PP will not allow men in at that time.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    On gameday, what you do is order your hoe, and have her chill with you throughout the game. Offer her food, drinks such and such. During commericials and halftime, she sucks that dick (or if you fast get a quickie fuck). No need to be distracted by boobies in a club from the game of the year (even though both teams are trash this year).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion