tuscl

How non-american lap dancing clubs are different?

Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:55 AM
While i'm on the subject,can you guys please share in few words how non-american clubs that offer american style lap dancing are different? How Australian clubs or customer's mentality are different? or Whats the difference between Australian and New Zealand clubs. What its like in Japan? I've heard of a strip club there, where there are hundreds of girls from all over the world with numbers attached to them,you pick one and a limo inside a massive building takes you to different areas of it,and eventually to the rooms where you get sex with your [view link] European clubs are generally different? In which european countries you generally only get a dance (and nothing dodgy going on)? I work in UK and we have a good variety,we have very strict clubs and those where you get it all in a VIP,secretly or openly.We get men who like normal lap dances and company, and are very decent people(the married guys usually),and some pay damn good money just for talking, and those who are looking for a 'release',- and eventually get one.We have clubs with a hidden 'back room' and we have ones where the guy get thrown out for just touching a dancer's leg.We have big clubs where girls hassle the shit out of you and the small clubs where they won't come to you in the whole night,-just sit there all shy and talk with their mates and just giving you 'the eyes',-like its your job to go and ask them.We have fully nude stage dancing in strip pubs in London,but in most of the country its topless on stage-on the second song(2songs maximum on stage),in some clubs though its only one song fully clothed performance.We make ok money (its rare for a girl to do shit all the time),some do well,some even fantastic,it all depends on convincing powers of the girl,and not really that much on 'dirtiness'.The best money being spent is always spent on drinking and chatting crap.Sometimes we get bored,dissatisfied and ambitious and say to each other hey, we should go and dance in Australia or USA, Denmark or Japan! 'Americans tip for stage show or love accents! Australian economy is stable so everybody in club buys dances no problem! Men in Denmark and Japan are filthy rich,if they like you,-they'll cover you in gold lol'…Some girls here wanna do less and earn more,others want to do more and earn crazy money, we just don't know where to go! Then the string or wonderful tales or horror stories follow from the girls who 'heard something' and we just end up being scared to explore out of pure ignorance! So please guys enlighten us! Will much appreciate it! xxx

15 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    The difference between Australian and New Zealand clubs is 1337 miles (2151 km)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I suspect you'll find examples of all or most of those types of clubs in America as well. With the possible exception of the Japanese "warehouse" club. The biggest difference, based on my limited observations is the attitude of both customers and dancers. In the U.S., sex outside of marriage is illegal in some places, and considered immoral in most places. At the very least, frowned upon. Actually paying for sex is outright illegal almost everywhere except certain areas of Nevada. As a result, most strip club goers in America are...somewhat less than completely open about going to strip clubs and what they do there. Outside of a mostly anonymous BBS like TUSCL, getting someone to admit they have sex in strip clubs isn't likely to happen. Not sure about Australia, but in many places in Europe, sex is viewed much less puritanically than it is here in the U.S., with the attendant change in attitude by both providers and customers.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Well, the Paris Hustler Club was too damn expensive and lacked extras. The girls were great looking, though.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    The range of customer type in the USA runs the gamet of all types- young, old, rich, poor, male, female, black, white....you name it. Again- just like in your other thread your looking for mass generalizations that are not representative of the people or the clubs here. You've got to narrow down exactly where it is that you want to eventually work.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    thank you georgmicrodong for your comment that sex outside marriage is considered immoral in most places in USA,i needed to hear that.maybe a bunch of guys on here like to create works of fiction,but after reading a ton of reviews on this website for a few different countries i felt extremely low…i love to travel, and stripping and traveling is great way to fund the adventures, as well as meeting the locals and getting some idea about the customs and culture etc,so i was very discouraged because all i read is just total sleaze…its like who cares about the actual dancing,-its all about where you can stick your body parts or what can you constantly grope! I have a strong vision of how the exotic dancing should be and for me its all to do with emotional connection,companionship and a bit of naughty teasing. I know for you guys saying a few words on how the stripping industry in the country is,is too broad of generalisation and you'd rather talk about your state or certain states,but for us in UK american guys tend to act in a certain way, and what works for british guys wont work for them.For example british guys like average looking woman who can talk,but american guys seem to like pretty women who can listen:) British guys tend to care too much about where the girl is from, what her background is like etc,-american guys seem to either 'click' or 'not click' with a dancer,and if they click-they trust her and try to impress her…but thats my generalisation.I could easily spot americans in the club,because they tend to be on average a bit larger and taller than british and look around a lot,check every girl out,-what she look like.British guys never look at girls,and even if they do,-they often get very scared of the obviously vivid and sexy ones,-'she is too good-looking,-she shouldn't even be here!' Other british guys have other attitude problems with pretty women,-they love rejecting them! It feels so good to say no to someone who wouldn't even look at them outside of the club. Thats why i want to go to US :)) by the way thats my pic on here x
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Strip clubs don't necessarily have to have any prostitution going on. Some of the dancers that turn the most money from this business haven't even directly touched a single dick.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    i never touch a dick:) i think thats why my guys spend on me so much,cos i seem to be so posh,:D
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Strip clubs in Japan are too expensive to visit unless you're on expense account, or being hosted by a Japanese company. Even then, certain clubs are off limits to non-Japanese. Sadly, I've never been able to arrange a visit. In southeast Asia, lap dances as we know them are not available, but everything else it. I have little experience with Chinese strip clubs. I don't visit strip clubs in Europe. Too expensive. I head straight for the whorehouses. The ones in Germany are amazing.
  • latinalover69
    11 years ago
    My take is that generally any club not in the USA is in reality a brothel.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    rose, the "sleaziness" you've noted in American clubs is, in my opinion, a direct result of the puritanical disdain in which sex is held here. While the last few decades have seen a loosening of that attitude with regard to single people, for married men, there *are* no acceptable outlets for sex here. So, it's hidden away in the back rooms of massage parlours, strip clubs and other such venues. We're not supposed to play with anyone's boobs or pussies except for our wives. Some wives use that to exercise control over their husbands, and that causes resentment and rebellion among some. So they go out and grope and fuck willing young (and sometime not so young) women in these various places. However, even in the U.S., there are many, probably a majority, of clubs that aren't so bad. Right here in Louisville, for instance, there are two clubs where you won't find much in the way of groping or sex beyond grinding guys to orgasm in their pants. Don't let the frequent posters here skew your perception. We are not very representative of strip club customers. Most club goers are clueless sheep who only fantasize about sex with strippers, but for a variety of reasons never actively pursue it.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Based off what I have read from Londonguy's posts the London clubs are low mileage and expensive but have beautiful eye candy.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    There is no warehouse club like you described in Japan. Whomever told you that, told you a cool story.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Rose , you look stunning in your pic! As was mentioned the US is a big place and there is much cultural diversity within this country. No 2 cities or even clubs within the same city are exactly alike. Topless clubs generally serve alcohol and nude clubs generally don't. There are show clubs that are non contact and usually have better looking women. Nude clubs are slightly more sleazy and dancers may try to do more otc with customers and dive clubs are generally where more prostitution happens. Sounds like the show clubs ore gentlemans clubs are where you would be more comfortable. I am from the Denver area. If you come here try Shotgun Willies. It is topless and no contact dances. It atracts a lot more dancers from abroad than any other clubs in Denver. If you end up here pm me and I will give you managers names to talk to.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    If you come to Los Angeles be prepared for alot of contact and alot of competition, especially at the nude clubs. Extras galore. Not for the faint hearted.
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    The "American strip club" you're referring to it fairly unique to the U.S. Don't know much about Australian or UK strip clubs - I visit other places than strip clubs in those places. Take Japan, Germany, Israel, as samples. You'd be hard pressed to find anything that resembles U.S. strip clubs. The business model there is: yes, there is a pole (or two), but it's mainly a drinking establishment with rooms in the back for other entertainment. I've found one SC in Berlin which is similar to US clubs, but guess what: a couple of the gals were US pats (one from Texas). I like them Mexican strip clubs (and some emulate US style) but they're fun. TJ is well-know, but my favorites are (or were) in Acapulco. Yep, the ones with them roller skating bartenders. Again, backroom additional fun but the girls are more relaxed and the stage show is more fun. In one instance, one fella (a stuck up guy from AZ) was invited to stage by a couple of strippers and they were "forcing" him to, well, go down on one of them. Beautiful girl btw. But that asshole, stuck-up as I said, refused, and hurried out. Anyhow, I see a lot of pimpled assholes in their teens, twenties and whatnot posting. There's a world outside that''s worth exploring. That's all I'm gonna say tonite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion