tuscl

Melrose park area Chicago

Jtmonger
Indiana
Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:55 AM
In west Chicago area on business looking for a good SC, peep show? Also have see ads for nude body rubs ... Worth checking out ? . Any recommendations ? Thanks guys and ladies!

8 comments

• carolynne
    11 years ago
    i believe chicago has a pretty tame strip club scene... "high mileage" might mean showing you the kitty during an air dance, lol.
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    There are a few clubs in the Chicago area that are ok, but you won't find that many great places. Industrial strip, Polekatz, Club O, and Atlantis are probably the best. Don't even bother with Admiral Theatre, Pink Monkey or Heavenly Bodies. Scores is hit and miss, but I find it more miss then hit. Bottom line, don't expect great outcomes, but there are a few diamonds in the rough.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Blackjacks used to have good private dances when you went to the LD area and paid the bouncer $20 for greater privacy.... haven't been there in over a year, so don't know the current status. Most CHICAGO clubs are worthless... Industrial Strip is in Indiana, and always has good reviews on the sites... South suburban clubs like Club O, Club 390, Jimmy's, and Skybox seem to be a bit better than anything in the city. If you're downtown on business, rent a car and get out to the 'burbs for the real fun times!
  • jc8891
    11 years ago
    If you like black girls, take a ride down to Harvey and check out Arnies. Not too bad of a neighborhood if you go early.
  • dennyspade
    11 years ago
    SCORES is on the corner of Mannheim Road and Lake Street in Melrose Park; but since I smell pork, I believe you know where they all are. Otherwise the [view link] will serve you well for your stay.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Downtown clubs (Admiral / VIP / etc) are a total waste if you are looking for mileage. I personally though the eye candy was very good at Admiral if you are only looking to look. I haven't been to the Chicago-land Scores, but that would be my first try in the Melrose Park area, but I also wouldn't have high expectations for mileage there either.
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    don't even bother with Blackjacks right now. That club is on its last legs.
  • Jtmonger
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion