tuscl

Still sore...

dalfour10
Oklahoma
I was in LV last week so I hit up one of my local faves. This smokin' brunette with natural Ds invited me back and proceeded to ride me insanely hard for a few songs. It has been nearly a week and I'm STILL sore in the pelvis area.

I'm not sure if I'm bragging or complaining because she obviously had a good time, but yeowch! next time I'm going to slow it down.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I celebrated my 62nd birthday by getting 62 lap dances over two days. Talk about dick rash. Never again. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't understand why men allow that type of rough Lap Dance. Why didn't you say something to her? Doesn't sound like you liked it.
  • dalfour10
    12 years ago
    I'd say it was bittersweet. Great visuals and she was really working it in, but yeah she was pressing hard and left a mark.

Honestly, I'd prefer hard full contact with some soreness to something wimpy and airy.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Any 90 year olds doing 90 dances?
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    some patrons like rough dances... especially if they "deserve to be punished" for going to strip clubs
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    More years ago than I want to admit I had an unexpected evening of pleasure with a gorgeous woman I worked with. I spent an hour orally pleasuring her then at least another hour banging her in every position we think of. The nex,t morning I could not taste or feel anything in my mouth. I spoke with her and she laughedl saying she had used a spermicides, but her problem was the rash on her thighs from my facial whiskers. It hurt her to walk. Ah, memories. Where would we be without t
    Hem?
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I still can't figure out why a dancer would think all of the hard stuff would feel good. Even more, I can't understand how they endure all that punishment to the cootch. I'd think for their own health and welfare, they back off a little bit.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I hate fast/hard dances
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've had a few dancers grind on me super hard in a misguided effort to ensure that they made contact with the little button. But sometimes they go too far and bruise me pretty badly before I can pry them off of me. Sometimes my screams of "DEAR GOD STOP IT ALREADY!!!" falls on deaf ears.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I forget who it was, but someone on tuscl calls this "lap dick." I think that's a great term.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion