tuscl

If She's Named After A Cheese.....

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:03 AM
I haven't posted link to the last few posts because they were off topic for the most part. I blame this on the excellent management of this club, it gives me very little to get pissed off about which is nice. But even so, I work with strippers. Shit is gonna happen but at least at this club it doesn't involve boxcutters and jagged rocks glasses. [view link]

10 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Next up Lumberger
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I haven't encountered any strippers named "Velveeta," but I've known a few named "Brie."
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Shamrock211, now that is some lmfao hysterically funny, well written shit...you soooo need to chronicle this stuff for Reality TV....
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Did she get her name because of the white discharge? You know they make a cream for that.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Just for the record, Velveeta is not cheese but a pasteurized prepared cheese product.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dancers are pasteurized prepared ho products
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Oh dear he called guys who nut their pants pathetic. Wheres lapdanceking and tenisbum and others to tell us how they aren't pathetic rather they are real men superior to all others...as they slink off to the bathroom or their car to clean up.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Swiss had really nice holes.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    Velveeta?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Nobody beats the Whiz!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion