tuscl

How ignore works...

Clubber
Florida
Just observing one simple topic here, 3 or 4 normal posts then this below...

Hidden Post by ignored user 11111111 Hidden Post by ignored user 22222222 Hidden Post by ignored user 11111111 Hidden Post by ignored user 22222222 Hidden Post by ignored user 22222222 Hidden Post by ignored user 33333333 Hidden Post by ignored user 11111111 Hidden Post by ignored user 22222222 Hidden Post by ignored user 22222222 Hidden Post by ignored user 22222222

Easy to see how the idiots take over. Thanks for the "ignore" button, founder. Long live "ignore".

23 comments

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    Sorry all I see is:

"Hidden Post by ignored user 111111111"

LOL.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    My ignore 1111111 keeps posting as though he is talking to himself. And judging by the responses to his posts, it appears he just says the same thing over and over. Talk about needing a life.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Gee, Clubber, you think by making a post every three days or so about your ignore list you might be letting on to those on it that they are still getting to you?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    ttf.

I think they "school" like fish and go into a posting frenzy! It is to laugh! :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It's said that Clubber has me on ignore....I still believe he is a cool guy........
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    You push a button to get it to work right? I'm soooo smart
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No I thank you just.start.a.thread trollimg on it yourself
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Looks like an automated script maybe?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No its the davinchea coed fo sho
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Hey look everybody I've been a member since 2000 and just now figured out how ignore works and I think I'll tell everybody about it every 2-3 weeks.
    I Iz Smartz!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tortie that Fuck you was for Clubber not you....lol...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    TC,

Were you even close to literate and read entries here, you would know I have refrained from using the "ignore" on my own accord and not because I didn't know how to use it. My post was a commentary, not something to enlighten others.

Welcome to the club!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol Corvus
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Douche.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Tortilla, the IGNORE feature was only added a year or so ago.

Contrary to popular perception, most people do not use the IGNORE feature that often.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Clubber is such a faggot that I am sorely tempted to put his ass on ignore! (Join the other 4 homos I have on that list.)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, you should not tell Clubber "fuck you". After all, you have propped the man and he does deserve some respect.

At least Clubber is not an asshole or a troll.

• TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    I'm proud of CLubber. He finally edumacated his fat bitch ass and use ignore instead of doing the typical old man old school ragequit. I am honored to be ignored by bitches like them.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo Fuck you :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell juice deserve respect.look at what all I have.contributed with my reviews, and post....yes a lot of Shit but a lot of gold to ;)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    pablo,

The source is all that matters with attempted insults. Little man with little respect, not even a gnats ass worth of "insult".
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Funny thang is you boys give me a bigger fouce every time you repeat my words lol......also one day I will have monster stats and a whole army of my brothahood....aka "the juice crew"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion