Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Murder Parolee Stalks Stripper

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

My ATF has had some scary stalkers, but I don't think any were murderers.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Let me guess he was released from jail for murder of a stripper he stalked

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

read the article, gatorfan. he killed the boyfriend of his ex-girlfriend.

wow, he had 9 grand in the car? maybe i can arrange for a conjugal visit!

Profile picture for chimark
chimark
•

I've frequented that club more then any other as it is fairly close to where I live. Although, I don't go there anymore because the club has all kinds of legal issues and haven't been there for about a year. I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy... yet one more reason blackjacks is on my do not bother list.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

The typical dancer tries to get custies thinking they have a shot at dating then as a (dubiously effective) tactic to make more money. Some of them will call it stalking if the targets of their con find them on facebook or something and shoot them a message. Even the most lying asshole dancer doesn't deserve to be assaulted or threatened with violence. But when you make a career of spitting on people, you have to expect to get hit with some amount of backsplash.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I think his 9 grand went directly to his lawyer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement