tuscl

international tail

I am traveling to san diego soon and definitely hiting up tiajuana. what are the best streets to find hot young street whores? I lived in Panama for 3 years and 6 months in Columbia Spanish speaking and no stranger to Spanish whores. also I lived in pattaya Thailand 1 year and spent time in laos. I know panama and pattaya like the back of my hand, if anyone has any questions.

7 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I would skip the streetwalkers and head to the clubs. Check the reviews here for details. It's like in Thailand, you could pick up a streetwalker and save a couple bucks, but it's not worth it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Beware in Mexico, you might get DEAD!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    There are better sites than this for your question. I suspect the general consensus on this site will be go to Adelitas or Hong Kong and ignore the street walkers.

A small minority, myself included, would say it's not worth the risk for cheap tail.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Prostitution is legal in the area around Hong Kong and Adelitas (known as the Zona Norte). In addition to the dancers inside the clubs, you'll find a selection of street walkers in the alley behind Hong Kong. Check out tjamigos.com for more details on Tijuana and other Mexican locations.
  • andresalzar
    12 years ago
    ty for info, club girls sound great but id rather fuck 10 street hos than 3 club girls.$ is an issue. why do some people say tj is so dangerous, people said the same thing about panama and Columbia. Columbia was one of the safest countrys ive ever been to, walkd around alone at night got lost never felt in danger. never been to tj so I don't know. is every body that says the shit is so dangerous inexperienced, have no balls or there stupid drunk friend get robbed or something?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Yeah Columbia is super safe. Those really high homicide and gun violence rates are probably inflated...
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    TJ is safer than most US cities, if you're not in the drug business. I dug up the stats one time, I'll see if I can find it again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion