tuscl

what kind ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What kind of club do you like ?......from all the traveling I've dun and plain on doing has made me realy notice what I enjoy and what I can't stand in a club........for me I enjoy a small almost like a dive or a mom and pop shop.........I enjoy a club were I can get a drink and not be hasselled or husseled.......I love a place that let's the girls spend good time with you at the table and in the vip alwow 2 way contact......I love a place were the girls don't make much money ITC so I've got the best shot at OTC.......I also love down to earth 5,6 and 7 that are fun to be around and cum at a nice price.......but that's just Da juice

12 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I like strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Nude or topless, enough 7's or above to handle the amount of customers, extras must be available.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I enjoy a club where I don't have to worry about cockroaches on the walls or slipping on used condoms in the VIP rooms. I prefer to be where people are polite but not stuck up. I like a mix of women, young and younger, beautful and gorgeous, and enough customers to keep the dancers active. I get a kick out of watching customers coming downstairs from VIP with shirttails hanging out and a glazed look in their eyes. Mostly I just like women. The smell, fake tits, real breasts, narrow hips, curvacious hips, round assess; well you get the picture.
  • michael_oxbig
    12 years ago
    I like diving for clams.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    seems like we all just like whore houses in disguise
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    Well it depends on my mood. If I'm not looking for laps or extras and I just want to watch naked girls dance then I like laid back clubs where there is no hassle and they make sure there is always a girl on the stage. In this type of club I also like it when the girls just come up and ask if you want a dance and when you say no they move on. No awkward chit chat or anything.

Unfortunately for me it seems in LA/OC the only club like this is Ecstacy in Santa Ana. There are tons of other things available there but if you just want to sit and watch naked girls then that's what you get to do. Too bad it's a little too far for me to go often. The closest clubs to me are more about girls hustling and the stages always seem empty.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    One where sex is available at a reasonable price from attractive women. LOL
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i agree wih shoadow & alucard
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sex on the inside and on the outside......in the end its all good lol
  • segui
    12 years ago
    hot dancers (9 or 10)with two way contacts.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i enjoy clubs full of men with big wads of cash who will treat me like the goddess i am and who won't be shy in the vip and who don't have equipment that makes me burst out laughing and who don't have breath that smells like puke and have showered and shaved sometime in the last two weeks (for starters)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I like carolyanne's club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion