tuscl

Richmond, va. and curious

Monday, January 14, 2013 7:41 AM
wondering if any clubs in Richmond, Va. would be a comfortable and safe place for a lady to go to alone. I am curious yet have no one to ask to accompany me that I would not feel embarrassed to ask (they are religious conservatives).

7 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Any of them I am sure. The biggest challenge in dealing with a Richmond, VA, strip club is staying awake.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Check with GoVikings. He lives there and may be willing to take you, if you promise to take care of him.
  • Titangs
    11 years ago
    I'm in the area. You should be fine going to either Paper Moon or Pure Pleasure without any difficulty at all. For my money, I'd hit PP. I've seen plenty of single women in there before. Club Rouge in town should be OK as well.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    GoVikings might be in the right area, but I thought she wanted old geezers who were also creepy perverts?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Just go in yourself. It's no big deal. A lot of us male customers did the same in the beginning. There's no reason why a woman customer can't do the same. If you really need some advice beforehand, I recommend the you send a private message (PM) to one of our solo female customers: lopaw. See her profile: [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Are you going to check out the dancers and actually spend money on them, or are you looking to find some creepy old sugar daddy there?
  • mas0n
    11 years ago
    Out of all of the clubs in the area I prefer the downtown Paper Moon, as far as the environment and quality of dancers go. It's also one of the only clubs that I've seen female customers at, in groups or solo. I suppose it would depend on your purpose for going, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion