tuscl

Strip club buddy for curious female

I'm a very attractive 120 lb. white lady,very feminine face and figure. I want to go to strip clubs in my area but uncomfortable to go alone.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If you are seeking help, it would help if we knew what area.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Most. Blatant. Troll. Ever.

Too funny!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    You want the companionship of us pree-verts?

You would be safer going alone.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice profile too. Maybe a senile old fuck like jabthehut can help her?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't qualify. I am too old. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't qualify either. I am too young. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc/motor,

And I am between you two, so... :)
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I don't qualify, my dick's too big.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'll take you, Rainstorm. But you have to pay for your own lap dances and extras.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    How about alutard or tittyfuck? A couple of years too young, but both naive enough to think this is real.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ..since jabthehut (fagthefuck) prefers young men over young women anyways... hahaha
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    dang these trolls are entertaining
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Rainstorm, why would a woman with your "qualifications" need to advertise on a website forum where only horny PL's are to be found.

If you are as "hot" as you say you are, just go to your local club, buy lapdances, get the attention of one of many PL's there, and one of them will become your friend with benefits before you say bbbjcim.

Otherwise, you are just a troll.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    She forgot to mention in the profile she charges 250 an hour.

Come on guys, with backpage under threat of being shutdown by the PC police, you know these girls, or their pimps, gotta branch out.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Hmmm, if you were willing to drive to Louisville, I'd be perfect. 'Cause you sound like my SB's type. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    This reminds me of a girl who asked for a ride while catching me leaving a strip club. I said ok. After we were both half way to my car, she asked you aren't some kind of pervert who is going to hurt me are you?

Well of course not. I don't know any perverts visiting strip clubs. I was wondering how dumb it might be offering some strange girl a ride at 4am to some unknown destination. Lol, I wonder what she would have done if I told her I was related to Atilla the Hun?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion