tuscl

Whores smell the money...

Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:28 PM
I took some time off from the strip club scene due to financial restrictions. The financial restrictions are removed and same day few ATFs are calling. After a long silence.

33 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    You can't have a "few" ATFs All time favorite not plural Signifies one and only one
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Motorhead. :)) ;))
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    motorhead are you a fucking lawyer?
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    "All time favorite not plural" LOL! Apparently, thousands of book publishers and professional proofreaders have some explaining to do... [view link]
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No I'm not a lawyer - but I play one on TV
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Ohhhhh you tell em umissedaspot!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    how do these "ATF's" know about your sudden wealth to be calling?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Telepathy?? Or perhaps direct communication.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    From the sitcom "Living Single" "Your gossiping about me is interfering with my multiple exclusive relatiohships." ATFs (plural) is acceptable, preferably at more than one club.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    the OP makes it sound like these dancers suddenly started lighting up the phonelines as soon as the money started flowing again. So....how did they know unless the OP told them, in which case the whole premise here is very suspect.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I haven't told them anything, which is the reason for this thread, of course I understand the concept of reaction to an action. Which is why I said, whores smell the money. Telepathy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol SuperDude Having multiple ATFs at the same club is like a pride of lions trying to feast on the lone downed zebra
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I think you guys are reading too much into this. I think he was just referring to the correlation of the coincidence of him coming back into some dough and the strippers who have not been calling him now hitting him up.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Depends on the size of the club. and yes @rh48hr got it
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If he didn't tell them, then there must be a direct pipeline into his account available for all to see. Unless motorhead that the zebra has Night Vision goggles. LOL
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I don't know what to tell you @Alucard But that's how it went down, and exactly 3 of them contact me in the same day, I've received zero contact in the whole previous week or so.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I cant choose just one ATF. The clubs I go to are in 5 different states so I have one ATF per club. Hope thats not illeagal but if it is I just ratted myself out. Anyway they think they are the only one so that's what gets me milage.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    If I came into money I think my wife would call my ATF, just so I'd leave her alone.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    ATF = Whore??????
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had dancers all over me this past weekend. It wasn't very crowded so it was more like the dancers trying to get whatever money they could out of me and the few other guys who visited. No phone calls involved. For some reason, many dancers won't call you if you tell them you don't have a cell phone. Not that I answer the other land line phone from people I do not know. I told one dancer something about a computer and she said she hadn't used a computer in over 7 years. Guess she won't be posting here. I thought a smart phone was a computer. I should have asked her if she had one. Might be amusing to prove her wrong.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One thing missing from the discussion, did you visit a strip club or did the dancers just have you on automatic dial this number for cash?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    This shit happens to alot of us when rent is due. I just shut my phone off between the 25 - 31st of each month.
  • BigRyderKY
    11 years ago
    If I can only have one ATF I think I'll quit. I at least have to have an ATF blonde, an ATF brunette and an ATF red head. Not to mention Monday's ATF, Tuesday's ATF, etc, etc.. I'm on their speed dial. LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    You need to find a better class of strippers. Only one ever gave me the 'cum see me!' txts. Also: delsym, stop logging into your bank account on stripper's laptops and leaving it up...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They are spying on you dalex. You have some stockers
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jabthehut = Whore !!!!!!
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe, stockers and stalkers have 2 different meanings. Google the meanings.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Wife is also singular but I know guys that have had lots of them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I take a shower to be sure that's all they can smell. Cause if they can't smell the money, they have no reason to let my old, out-of-shape self lay a hand on them.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I had the same thing happen on <a href="[view link] Day, 2011</a>.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    OK, I obviously fucked that link up somehow. Try this one: [view link]
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Every business is doing the new year's cold call right now.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "OK, I obviously fucked that link up somehow. Try this one: [view link]" troop!!! lol It's similar to how civilian women are when you're on a hot streak with women. It's like they can smell it on you that you've been getting pussy, and they're attracted by it. Pussy smells other pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion