tuscl

question ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What was your quickest and most expensive visit to a club ?

Mine was 60min....cost $1,250

9 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I've been in a club for just a half hour or so for one drink or to catch a dancer. Those were like $30-60 trips. Most expensive were a few around $400-500 and lasted 4+ hrs.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doc my cheapest was $0 and it lasted 8 hours lol...not even joking
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've made several visits which lasted under 30 minutes to one of my regular clubs, mostly because I quickly discovered my favorite wasn't there and I didn't like the rest of the talent on hand. I think the most I ever spent was $600 at my favorite club, on a night a bunch of favorites were there all at once.

My original interpretation of this question was what was the most amount of money you spent on a short visit. I think I once spent $400 in basically an hour once, mostly because they had a small number of talent there, one of whom I had some ITC fun with.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Quickest was 5 mins when I forgot my wallet
    Most expensive time I can't remember because I was drunk
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    My quickest trip was about 30 minutes and I spent about $60 bucks. That included door fee, a couple of drinks, and tips to a couple of girls on stage. Zero girls attracted my interest that night.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    90 seconds. i walked into a club looked around then walked out
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    @Bang69 we all have those.

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Fastest for me was maybe 5 seconds. I walked in, didn't see anything that made me want to stay, and left. Cover charges vary at anywhere from free or prepaid cards all the way up to $15 to $20 or so. So if I paid a cover and left right away, the most expensive fastest trip could be as much as $20 in under a few minutes. That's why I use this site, to avoid such occasions. I let others discover the hell holes I don't want to visit.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I spent $1300 in an hour. Two dancers in VIP with FS from both as well as cuff diving. Very erotic hour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion