tuscl

Stage Dances

JohnBuford
Massachusetts
Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:25 AM
Do any of you guys care what the quality of a stage dance(s) is ? I've observed that most dancers either can't hear "the beat" of a song and/or don't care.They seemingly do the same moves no matter what is being played.I do almost all of my clubbing during the day when the music and vibe of a club is more laid back.I remember fondly a dancer who danced slowly, "softly" and sensuously to "Fields of Gold" by Sting.(great song BTW)She "got it." First time I ever dropped a $20 on the stage.She later told me she had never heard the song [view link] could have been SS, but given her age and taste in music it may have been the truth.If you view stage dancing as nothing more than an "audition" for LD/VIP perhaps it doesn't [view link] long as she looks good,who cares how she dances. (?) Or,is it just the opposite ? In that if you see a girl more or less going paying no attention to what is being played and being "robotic" on stage will you not consider her for LD/VIP ?

29 comments

• big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    I tend to tip based on appearance of the dancer instead of her moves. If I like what I see, I will go and tip. I don't really analyze it too much to say that if she gives me a good stage dance, then she will give a good dance in the back. Now I do appreciate a dancer who has good moves on stage, but it does not mean I will always tip her.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I do. I do tip dancers I know on stage but for the most part I tip based on how good the stage show is.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    And yes if she has no rhythm or doesn't pay attention to detail, I'm not interested.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I tip on stage based on how well she moves. And the stage show is an audition for dances too.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I watch stage dances to see if they like to show their goods and to maybe see some personality. If they look like a zombie or don't want to take off any clothes then I want to stay FAR away from them!
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I'm not picky on whether they actually dance properly to the beat of the song or whatever, but I like to see a little effort and at least some impression that the dancer has a good attitude on stage. If the dancer makes it obvious that she'd rather not be there and dances haphazardly, she isn't getting a tip (or at least not more than $1). The dancers that look like they have a nice vibe/attitude will see greater tips from me, of course also taking into consideration their overall looks.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Here's the deal... Now I don't want to sound like one of those old farts who longs for the days when... But.... Long ago there was a club with a stripper who had a stage show that was insane. So fucking hot and sexy that you'd almost cum in your pants just watching her. Aside from the fact she was beyond smoking hot, she'd dress up in these outfits, and each set she'd have a theme, and do these routines that were incredible. She'd come on stage with this long, super tight floor length gown, and slowly strip out of it, and just tease the fuck out of you. And then this babydoll nightie and high heels and her super long hair in pigtails. Holy shit. But that was back in the 80's I think. Now, on the other hand, these chicks don't take time to dress up, they go thru the motions, most are trying to show what great dancers they are rather than pleasing the customers, and for me stage shows generally aren't worth shit. Yeah, there's the exception where there's a super hot girl who can tease-dance, and some who give mini lapdances to the guys sitting around the stage and are lots of fun, but otherwise I think we have a lot of self involved girls who don't give a shit and are just going thru the motions. And expecting a tip for doing nothing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Many dancers, especially the white ones, are really "strutters" not dancers. Some girls can strut and pose very sexily on stage, which for me is more to the point than good but-not-very sexy dancing and pole-work.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    The few clubs I've been to used the stage dance as audition space for LD. Last week one of the dancers wrapped her thighs around my head while I was sitting at the stage. I definitely cared for her stage routine and took her back for a few dances afterwards.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I normally wont get a LD from a girl until she has been on stage. How she responds to me at the tip rail determines if I will get dances from her. If she makes all over me with DFK and some grabbing of my dick while I am at the tip rail then I will be sure to get dances from her otherwise no dances and I don't really care how she grabs and gyrates on the METAL POLE!
  • crecat03
    11 years ago
    I don't care for pole tricks or booty shaking or other such things. Nowadays, stage dances exist so that guys will always have something to look at and tipping during stage dances is merely a way of expressing interest in further contact. Whether I tiop or not is based solely on looks and letting a dancer know that I'm there.
  • Techman
    11 years ago
    Yes jerikson, Stripping was an art in the 60's through the mid 80's. Each girl did 15 or 20 minutes and most would keep your 'attention' for the whole time. It's a different world now. In some ways better in others not so much.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I truly enjoy a good stage dance and pole work. But seldom see anything noteworthy. Rarely do I get LDs from a girl I've not seen on stage. Luckily the few times I have it's worked out for me. But I do want to see a girl move on stage and to see whether she removes her top or just moves it to the side. I really do not care for the girls keeping their top on and just moving it aside to show their tits. Take it off. Yesterday I saw at least three different dancers never remove their tops at all during their time on stage. If any of them had approached me for dances I would have declined and if they pushed the issue I would have told them why. Ad for the girl moving to the music, I consider most SC music as background noise that has little appeal to me.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Stage dancing=workout. Well, at least for me.
  • Moose42
    11 years ago
    My tips are based on two things: how good she dances (not according to the beat, but in general as well how well she moves her body), and the song. The latter may seem weird, but if it's a song I really enjoy I'll tip her more because I assume she chose that genre of music, and hence in my book she is cool/worthy of a big stage tip. The other day a girl danced to one of my favorite songs and I probably tipped her about $15 and got some LD's afterwards...mostly because of the song. And she had boobies.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Three things are important to me when a dancer is on stage. The first two have been mentioned by others above: 1. Is the dancer entertaining? Part of that is indicating that she's having fun being on stage. 2. Does she take off all the clothing that the club will allow? 3. Not yet mentioned by others: Does she make eye contact with anyone in the front row, or further out in the audience? Girls that stare at the ceiling or the back wall loose my interest immediately.
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    How refreshing to read these posts and to see everthing I've thought about stage dances be represented. I've long lamented the decline of the stage dance. Yes, they do still matter, for entertainment purposes, distraction and certainly in scoping out the talent for LDs and VIP. There is a direct correlation between a good performance onstage and privately and a lackluster performance equating to a poor LD experience. For the latter, it's as if they think, "tip me because I'm a girl and I've got tits and you don't." I'll tip alot at the rail for a good dancer and ask her to join me after her set. I walk away from those who strut, pout and otherwise waste my time.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I spent 6 hours in my favorite club today, had a blast with the dancers and never tipped any of them on stage. Also I couldn't tell you the name of any song I heard today. In other clubs and times, I only tip dancers on stage to get their attention.
  • Jdoe901
    11 years ago
    I'll only tip on stage for a few reasons. One- if I'm being ignored by the dancers strolling the club and want to reel one in. Two - if I see someone that I have to have but the club is crowded with customers in which case ill usually whisper to her to find me after she gets off stage. Or lastly if no one else has and I feel sorry for the girl. That being said I think the response u get from her when u go to tip will tell u a lot about how they'll do in a LD. If they just stick out their ass and take ur money ill probably pass later. If they make good eye contact and say something nice or grind u from the stage it usually translates to good LD in my experience.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    My first ATF was a lot like jerikson's idealized dancer from way back when. I don't think she was the best looking girl, but she had all these outfits and she had this sense of coordination with her outfit, her music and her moves that she always did well in tips, often much better than the robotic Barbie dolls who were dancing on stage right after her. But that type of thing was going out of style in the 90's, when I first started going to strip clubs. I do personally believe stage dancing strongly correlates to how well they do in private dances. If they dance like a robot during stage dances, they generally will dance like a robot in private dances and they will not be getting further business. And if they put on a good show on stage, they will generally put on a good private dance. Girls who put on a good show always get a tip, especially if I like the song they chose, or at least got to dance to.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I hate it when strippers fall off stage
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Strippers dance? How come I never noticed that? Oh, that's right, I'm too busy playing with their tits and having sex with them.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I won't get a lapdance from a stripper until I see her on stage. I don't care for those pole tricks, but I do like to see her do a little booty popping.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Do any of you guys care what the quality of a stage dance(s) is" No.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t recall ever deciding to get LDs from a dancer I saw on stage b/c I thought she danced well – at the same time I don’t recall not getting LDs from a dancer I saw on stage b/c she did not dance well. I am taken/mesmerized by the dancer’s looks – not her technical dancing ability. To me the most important thing for a girl on stage is her interaction - i.e. does she smile – does she flirt w/ you and thank you when you tip her; does she make eye contact; etc. If she is staring at the ceiling, especially while you are tipping her, that is a huge turnoff and deal breaker almost every time.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Before the days of lap dances and VIP dances the stage was where dancers made their money. Now it is almost a waste of time. Still when I see a dancer just going through the motions I regard it as a negative sign. But what I really look for isn't fancy pole work but rather and indication about how the dancer feels about the rest of us in the club. In particular I want to see how she relates to the tippers. If she barely acknowledges them, bad sign. If she rewards them with a smile and a good view then better. If she rewards them with contact then the best. In other words if she thinks that you deserve a little special treatment for $1 or $2 then she is likely also going to treat you well for $10 or $20 or $100.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Good point inno123.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    If I don't already have someone I am there to see the stage shows give me an idea of who I might want to get dances with. I don't sit on pervert row so I tip the ones who I want to get dances with and don't with the ones that I do not. I will make an exception if I see a dancer who is putting in an extraordinary performance. Even if they are not my type, but are working up there, I will tip her for the effort.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the quality of the stage dance is partly governed by what positions she gets in when I tip her, then yes. If her bending over or doing whatever such as grinding on me when I tip her is not considered part of her stage show, then no. I don't care. Sometimes I like it when a dancer grabs the stair rails or stage poles and throws her legs up around my neck and puts her bikini in my face. If that is part of the stage show, then yes,I do care about that part of the stage show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion