tuscl

You should really start doing drugs...

Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:05 PM
I see a lot of you talking about OTC experiences, and that's cool, you meet up, you pay, you fuck, you leave, whatever. Because what else are you going to do? She doesn't like collecting stamps like you do, and you really don't give a shit about the new twilight movie, or the brand new drug that hit the market that she's in love with. BUT YOU COULD, see, start doing drugs, it's an universal bonding thing, it's ultimate barrier breaker, it's one thing old dude like yourself and a young girl like herself COULD have in common. Don't drink, drinking is waste of time. Before you visit a club, pop a molly, that will put you in a great mood, the girls will love it, they'll feel the energy from you. Don't fuck with coke, coke fucks with your dick. Incorporate codeine usage through cough syrup. Open up your mind through LSD. Don't do weed, weed is for pussies, unless you like black girls, then you definitely should. Don't do crack, you need to be a classy motherfucker. Point of living is to be alive.

22 comments

• trojangreg
    11 years ago
    Like Alan Arkin in Little Miss Sunshine. The younger TUSCLERS would be crazy to be doing Heroin. Us old farts would be crazy not to.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I do plenty of drugs
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Interesting point. And if I really cared about bonding with a stripper, I might actually consider it. But it still is an interesting point. Now, as someone who has never done drugs, not even weed (yeah, I know, WTF??), I've got a lot of fears and rules around drugs. However, it would really enhance MY experience sexually, I'm not against trying something new. But I have some questions: 1. What's a 'molly'? 2. Why do weed with black girls? 3. And really, is there ANYTHING that really changes a pretty young girl's natural dislike of being with old guys? Or would drugs just make her give less of a shit about it?
  • canny
    11 years ago
    @jerikson40 many strippers are on drugs. I'd go so far as to say most of them have substance abuse issues, although some of them are "only" alcoholics. Very few of them are sober when they're at work.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Frankly, sex with hotties half my age is a good enough drug. Don't need no artificial shit with those endorphins flooding my veins.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Try Different strains of weed. I just got Lemon Haze this week and it gave me instant wood (sorry Dalex). Molly is like a softer ecstasy. The come down is just as bad though. If you have something going on in your life that makes you even a little sad, that will be magnified during the come down period. Depression is a bitch. Alucard & Jester, if you guys ever decide to do drugs, avoid the ones like these. I don't need you guys getting suicidal.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I bonded with a white, a Hispanic, 2 mixed girls, and an Indian chick over some fine puff puff.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    If you're going to fuck with drugs, be aware that the drug you are using is actually of good quality and as pure as possible. This is especially a big deal with molly/ecstasy.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Cough syrup my TUSCL brothahs, cough syrup. DXM will fuck you up and fly you to another planet. Go there wit' a stripper. Jes' make sure you aren't chugging stuff with other active ingredients... Safety first my brothahs.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Dalex, Drug use is generally not a healthy lifestyle choice. I have far too many friends whose lives have been fucked up by overuse/use of drugs. But at 24, you dont understand any of this. Give us this same advice 20 years from now if its all what it appears to be.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    @zipman68 don't go near that dxm shit, just codeine.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Molly = purified MDMA since most stuff posing as MDMA has all kinds of other crap in it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Good one, stax. The jestie-girl on MDMA. Would be a 180 of his normal worldview. The jestie-girl is definitely the anti-Molly.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    A little weed never hurt anybody.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Do you have an opinion on mushrooms versus acid, dalex?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If you believe in secondhand smoke, then I get high every time I visit Follies. :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I really don't have an interest in drugs anymore. Occasionally I miss LSD and Mushrooms, but not to the point that I'd take the effort to get them. After a couple of trips to Amsterdam most weed didn't measure up, though I'm sure there's plenty of good stuff floating around the west coast. That coupled with bi-yearly random drug testing pretty much remove the desire. More power to anyone that does, just don't drive.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The spaketh jestie-girl thus: "That coupled with bi-yearly random drug testing pretty much remove the desire." I didn't know janitors had to take drug tests?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol. Shrooms and LSD: two drugs I look forward to trying this spring break.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't about jestie taking psychedelics. Seems like a guy who would be very prone to bad trips given how bleak, and hellish he sees the world as.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Just make sure you have plenty of time (at least 8 hours) and someone not taking it to watch you when you take the acid. And if you do either, make sure you're relaxed. Being paranoid or scared before you take them is the fastest way to a bad trip and just watching someone else have a bad trip is a terrible experience.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Okay, never mind. After a few posts from Staxwell, I quickly realized that drugs will demolish whatever sanity you ever had. Isn't he the guy who freaked out a few months ago with all of that fucking insane REFRAME shit, and mindless babbling about some fucking Dalai Lama in platforms or some such insanity. Yeah, fuck the drugs. I'm not that nuts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion