tuscl

Attn: Disgusting men.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:41 PM
OTTAWA - A 16-year-old Catholic schoolboy “pimped out” his girlfriend as a stripper, demanded she have sex with strangers and punished her with paintball gunshots and Taser blasts, the young woman testified Wednesday. The boy, now 17, is on trial for charges including human trafficking, living off the avails of prostitution and assault causing bodily harm. The slim, soft-spoken woman, now 18, testified they started dating in August 2011. Within days she was using fake ID to strip in local clubs, letting “disgusting” men grope her for $20-a-song lap dances. He had his name tattooed on her neck, bought her towering “stripper heels” and told her to get her hair and nails done because “we want you looking good, babe.”

19 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    There is always a chance you MIGHT be with an underage dancer if you ALWAYS go for the really young dancers. The Texas Law might help here if it includes the dancer's age. Stick with obviously "Older" dancers and avoid possible Legal prioblems.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Sad story
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    " letting 'disgusting' men grope her for $20-a-song lap dances. " I didn't know tittyfuck had been strip clubbing up in Ottawa.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    " letting 'disgusting' men grope her for $20-a-song lap dances. " I didn't know tittyfuck had been strip clubbing up in Ottawa.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You know what is also disgusting? Drinking! And drugs! Drugs are bad. Jest get lots of BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP from strippers you really respect. Make sure you get xxxtra QWERTYUIOP when ya get them BBBJs!
  • chasman
    11 years ago
    So, it was the customers that she thought were disgusting? Bet she waits for him to get out.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    QWERTYUIOP: Quick. Wet. Erection. Rub. Tugging. You. Upon. Insertion. Of. Penis. Now every time I look at my keyboard I'm gonna want a BJ.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I didn't know dalex lived in Ottawa.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Chasman: So, it was the customers that she thought were disgusting? Bet she waits for him to get out. Agreed.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    The true disgusting one here is HER. What kind of a stupid bitch lets a shitbag treat her like that? Jeezus H Christ. Grow a fucking backbone, lady. If you're too weak to walk away from a dickwad like that then you deserve to be treated like shit. "slim, soft-spoken woman" = spineless doormat.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I had no idea that strippers thought we were disgusting men because we groped them for $20 a song lap dances. Who knew?
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Going for older girls so you can avoid possible underage girls is like burning your steak so you can avoid getting e coli. Hell, even if she is underage, you didn't know...
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    And then there was the 16 year old dancer who worked at at least 2 clubs here in Detroit who was one of the reasons one of the clubs got closed down.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    I'd rather DATY on a pussy pocket while taking it up the ass from Honey Boo Boo's mom than to EVER let anyone pimp me out!
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    This topic reminds me of, Rihanna and Chris Brown. Is his dick that good that she'll take plenty more beatings from him?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    daddysgirl11: This topic reminds me of, Rihanna and Chris Brown. Is his dick that good that she'll take plenty more beatings from him? Lets hope she gets out of that one alive.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fuck me....their goes my bizness
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Every club I know about insists on seeing a photo ID of every dancer and making a photocopy of it before they let the girl start dancing there. I know a couple of dancers who told me that they started dancing when they were 17 with fake ID's though.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Even odds she has a new BF that treats her the same.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion