tuscl

The Most Expensive and Least Expensive Strip Clubs You Have Been To?

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:25 PM
I have been to strip clubs that give as cheep as 20 dollar dances to 60 dollar dances. In Lexington Deja Vu gives mainly 15 to 20 dollar dances. Platinum Plus mainly gives 30 to 40 dollar dances. Spearmint Rhino has a 30 dollar dance room and a 60 dollar two for one dance room. Also I have been to Cheeks and Diamonds which are close to Dayton and they offer 25 dollar dances for the most part. I was curious as to what are some of the most expensive and cheapest strip clubs you all have been to are.

39 comments

• ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Spearmint rhino,sapphire,and the rest of the vegas clubs! They are the most expensive SC's I've been to.
  • osogrande
    11 years ago
    Least expensive: Gatsby's Pub, Canton, Ohio, $5/song. Most expensive: Vegas, of course.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The most expensive local club is PTs, with $30 per song lap dances, $175 half-hour VIP, and $300 for an hour. Before tip. The rest of the clubs are in the $20 range.
  • jonld2000
    11 years ago
    Chirstie's Cabaret in Phoenix: 400 dollar VIP, though it does include Champagne, 20 dollar "upstairs dances", and 10 dollar floor dances.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have been to dives and spent $400 and I have been to palaces and spent $20
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    If you want to have a good time they are all expensive.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Least expensive? Well, Adelitas of course, no cover and any of the girls will fuck you for $60. Not really a fair comparison at all. Within the US I have not seen anything better than the 3 for $20 topless dances at the DV COI, where an extra $40 will get you some special attention. Another good deal, in a different way, was Dames n Games which often offers a $2.85 hamburger and beer special! Only bikini dances though. Most expensive is not much more than that because I do my research here and compare it to those two baselines and say no.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    this is too funny. all Detroit area clubs are 25 a song. but certain clubs here you can get a bbbj for under 60, even if it takes 4 or 5 songs to get off. fs can be had for under 120 at these joints. Don't get me wrong, if your getting it that cheap here, they ain't gonna be an 8+, but hey, sometimes performance is more important than looks.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Cheapest standard dances were $10 per song in places in Indianapolis and Canton. Most expensive standard dances are $60 per song at Ecstasy in Orange County. it sounds relatively expensive but I still keep coming back...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't base it on cost/dance. Cheapest = $5.00 the cost of a soft drink Most Expensive = a cost into 4 figures for hours of fun
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Have yet to make it to a five dollar dance club. I have been to Hong Kong and Adelitas, the hip hugger, the inner room and now HT's in Detroit at $10 a piece. Henry's, Bogart's and Henry's South all have $10 dance nights which may be the best bargain if you are interested in something extra. Never paid more than $25 a song at numerous places.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    There are still some Detroit clubs that are $20. I think H8/Bogarts/John's (all same owner) are, and have $10 dances some nights. You can find both extremes in Bangkok. At the low end, keep buying a girl beers at $5-8 each, which comes to no more than $40 per hour, and you can get her undivided attention. They don't really have lap dances like we do. At the high end, there are ripoff clubs where six girls will surround you when you walk in, jerk you off, then demand $300.
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    got off for $5 at the now defunct harmony theater in nyc during the early 90's. most expensive was $80 for 4 dances.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Here in LA the most expensive place that I visit regularly is Bare LAX. Night time nude dances are $51, and a 3 song nude VIP is $133. 4Play is comparable, tho I haven't been there in a long time. The cheapest place for me is Rio, 3/$40 nudes, but they cut the songs ridiculously short.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    at $51 for a nude dance, it better be TOTALLY Hands on and with a 15 rated dancer! LOL
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    The Men's Club in Raleigh had $30 laps and supposedly those are now $40! Plus they've gotten rid of table dances. Shits crazy. Cheapest: I've been to several with cheap drinks and $5 table side lap dances. I personally don't find the Vegas clubs horribly expensive when you compare them to other places. Except for the covers which can sometimes be avoided.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @Alucard - I can say that the quality of the dancers at that club are arguably the best in LA, so you are paying for eye candy as much as anything else. As far as mileage - it's the kind of club that you've got to invest some time and a whole lot of $$$ before it pays off. But when it pays off, it pays off BIG.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Most expensive for me was Treasures in Houston, TX. The cheapest dancer that night (which was an 8 or better to me) wanted $1000 for the VIP (fs). I said no. Walked out with most of my money.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    lopaw is that BIG payoff with an individual dancer? If so, doesn't that contradict being a proponent of variety, which I believe you have said you are?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Alucard - yes and no. There are a handful of dancers that will give me that big payoff, and they each understand that I am not their property and they accept that I get dances from many different dancers at that club. It is one of the few clubs that I go to that I can have my cake and eat it too. So yes - it is limited to a small number of dancers, but since they don't get all over-possessive, it works out great. I wish all of the clubs that I visit worked out that way.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    wow $51 a pop? That's crazy. Why don't you hit up the COI clubs,lopaw? Way more bang for ur buck there.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've been to 5 black clubs in Atlanta where the price of a table dance was $5. I've been to a dozen other Atlanta clubs where the price of dances was $10. I have paid 2 for $20 in 2 Columbia SC clubs. However prices at those two clubs have gone up. I can still get the 2 for $20 but only from 3 or 4 dancers that appreciate my past business. The most I have ever paid for a dance is $20. I flat refuse to pay any thing higher.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Lucky you lopaw.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    sclvr - your avatar is creeeepy. And I have been to COI, but it is too far a drive on my tight time budget. I gotta stick closer to home for my clubbing.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    At the low end, I've done the $5 dances at the black clubs in Atlanta. They're actually not bad for the money, but you're not getting anything close to a 9 or 10. To be fair, these are grinds done at one's chair in the main room At the high end, I've paid $25/dance for semi-private LDs in South Florida clubs. They're good, but I pre-screen heavily. I much prefer the $10 LDs at Inner Room. I've also done the 3 for $100 in Vegas, but that's in a private room bordering on VIP, so not sure if it counts. Overall, I'm happy with the high mileage $10 LDs in Atlanta - about the best value going in the lower 48.
    11 years ago
    In Phoenix, Christie's and Dream Palace, mostly because they are lap dance factories. Christie's is the more acceptable of the two, because at least the eye candy can hold a conversation. Cheapest inn the valley I have been to is the Candy Store. $7 lap dances on the floor is pretty damn good, for the valley, I'm not gonna lie. I wish I had the means to travel experience other states' clubs.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The only place I ever experienced $5 lap dances was the long-gone Only Chance Saloon way out in West Omaha. It was out on the open floor. The only places I've ever experienced $10 lap dances are Sasnak in Topeka, KS, Flamingo Club (aka the Dirty Bird) in Lawrence, KS and the 4 Mile Club, which is in Wisconsin across the Mississippi River from Winona, MN, but all of them were out in the open, too. As for private dances, I don't recall ever having one cheaper than $20. The most expensive standard dance I've gotten is $50 for the nude touch room at the Playhouse near Council Bluffs, Iowa, which is only worth it if you like the dancer. As for VIP room/champagne room type dances, the most is $200 plus tip at Big Earls in Des Moines. All I can say is you better pick the right dancer for that.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Most expensive: sapphire's in Vegas. Also heard the CRs at the bourbon street circus and Christie's in Phoenix can get well over $500. Least expensive: déjà Vu in Spokane. When I was there they had never ending specials, including 25% off already low priced $300/hr CR. Also remember getting one girl at the HiLiter probably would have got me off right out there on the floor with just the $10 LDs.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Red parrot in El Paso also had super cheap extras as well, but the key there seemed to be wait until later in the evening to arrive and shop around for the better looking girls.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Highest I ever had to pay for lap dances was Blush in Pittsburgh, which was $30 a song, or "3 for $79" Lowest I've ever had in the US was $20 a song. Although I'd love to make it over to some of the $5-10 lap dance clubs.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    The cheapest here in the Florida panhandle where i am is 20$ a song but my favorite sc is 35$ a song and they never have any specials that i know of.....the cheaper ld clubs have high drink prices to offset the cheaper laps and 20$ dancer drinks where the dancers get half
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most Miami black SCs that I go to down here are $5 table dances and $10 lap dances. Most custies opt for the $5 tables since you get as much, and sometimes more believe it or not, than with the $10 LD. The table dances are completely nude and the dancers will still grind on you and allow touching of tits and ass (even touching of the kitty and titty sucking if they are hard up for cash enough). The only thing they can’t do is ride you cowgirl style thus most table dances are done at the bar stool or against the wall (wall dances – which I actually really like that position). LDs are $10 and the only difference is that the dancer can ride you cowgirl style – but she has to have her bottoms on. I’ve heard of some black clubs in Philly and Maryland were $5 dances are given but I have not been.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Forgot – the most I’ve paid for a LD is $25 – which I hate not only b/c it’s $5 more than the avg. cost, but it also forces one to break an extra 20 or the dancers will often want the change as a tip – let’s say you get two LDs for a total of $50, they may want to keep the $10 to make and make it an even $60
  • latinalover69
    11 years ago
    At this point I have pretty much ruled out 20$ bikini dances. $10's my limit. $20 is just too fuckin much in this economy. That means Sams Hofbrau & Dames and Games in Downtown L.A., and Club 7557 in Van Nuys. Goodbye Fantasy Island in WLA, they still charge $20 a pop except for the occasional 2 for 1. I have also had a lot of success negotiating for dances, especially if I tell them I'll by 4 or 5 at a time.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Bring smaller bills Papi_Chulo.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Hey latinalover69 I just read your review of Club 7557 on zbone. Sounds like you like the place. I've been clubbing in the valley more lately, but usually stick to the nude clubs. How are the dancers @ Club 7557? I assume that since it's a bikini bar there really isn't much mileage to speak of?
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    The entire Akron / Canton Ohio area (except the couple 'gentlemen's clubs') are $5 for a lapper on the floor. Depending on the girl & the club, I have done almost everything on the floor. VIPs depend on what you want and where you are. I've been offered CBJ for $30 VIP fee and no tip if I didn't finish in 1 song. At another place, I was offered DATY for VIP fee only. It's been so long since I went to an 'expensive' place that I forget what they cost.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    MItchel Bros O'Farrel Theater in San Fran. $40 Cover no bar and you tip $5 a pop if you want any attention. Air lappers start at $30 in a chair along the wall in bikini and range up near $1K+ for a private room with sink and tip.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Most everyone here is focused on LDs. I don't do them much so I really don't judge a club by them. What matters to me is how much it will cost me to either enjoy very high quality time with an attractive dancer ITC in the VIP or get to the point with her where I can arrange OTC. Almost any of the large clubs in Manhattan will cost you a bundle just to be there and interact with the dancers. Most have $10-20+ cover charges, will run you close to $20 for a single drink and charge anywhere from several hundred to $1000+ for VIP - and that is with no guarantee of absolutely anything happening. Now oddly enough, LDs in many Manhattan clubs are still $20, but the clubs drain your wallet awfully quick in every other way. Next up: Glass Slipper in Boston. $10 to get in, $12+ (before tip) for a regular drink and $30 dancer drinks that are required if you actually want to talk to a dancer for a few minutes (gotta love the dancer drink gimmick). In either Manhattan or Beantown, you can, just by buying a few rounds of drinks for you and the dancer and perhaps tipping a little for time, easily spend $200+ in a couple of hours without blinking an eye or getting much of anything. Man I love the Southern clubs (SC, GA, FL). Cheap booze, low cover charges and cheap (relatively) VIPs. Also, most of the Southern clubs have long since done away with the dancer drink gimmick. For me, the best value clubs have been in Pasco County, FL (Emperor) and Greenvile, SC (Trophy). Shit, even Centerfolds in Jacksonville was a very nice surprise if you steer clear of the $30 LDs and focus on the important stuff. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion