shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Do you?
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I have nice feet (certainly not gross) and I enjoy guys with foot fetishes because they sure know how to take good care of them. Never ITC a dude had treated my feet with love but OTC they give them all the love they need...and for a generous amount!
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Honestly, good for these guys. They're enjoying a part of the women's body that most other men don't really appreciate at all. Could be much worse fetishes, this always seemed harmless to me.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    all feet are gross not just strippers feet
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm not gonna lie, I was tempted to suck on a past favorite's toes. They were looking so nice and I was so drunk, I just ended up giving a kiss to her foot.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Harlotry is a good, honest stripper blog. And I love the word "harlotry."

• Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I partook one time. I was in the middle of a killer lapdance at the Go Go Rama in Laurence NJ, when my dancer raised her foot up to about head height while grinding my loins. Flexible girl, for sure, and her foot was right there - at my mouth - mere millimeters away. It looked fabulous, so in I went.

I lived to write about it, and don't recall any infectious repercussions. I figure any cooties were of the garden variety we pick up everyday, although I'm sure I ingested a hearty supply that evening. Not a normal activity for me, but in the moment, it worked.

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'm still waiting for some strippers to come out about the wild night they had with Quentin Taratino.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I hung out with one stripper who I never hung with again after seeing her feet. Seeing her bad case of Athletes Foot was a very sobering thing for me. Especially when she tried to give me a foot job. Ewww!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fu k
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I have to admit I have before:) Wouldn't say I have a full blown foot fetish but sometimes those toes are looking sexy..LOL! But I have seen a few stripper feet that look kinda rough.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'll massage clean looking and smelling feet; I've done it for my SB many times. No toe sucking, though. If she were really into it, I might, because she does keep her feet clean, but so far, she hasn't expressed an interest.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I now wanna suck jayjay's toe's:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion