tuscl

OT: RSA & TED talks, and philosophical dribble

Saturday, January 5, 2013 8:18 PM
I recently listened to this bit on the philosophy of time and how we look at our life through it. And I thought about how most dancers are present oriented, hedonistic. Only the good ones seem to do any planning for the future. [view link]

6 comments

• gawker
    12 years ago
    There's one of my favorite strippers who has her BS degree from Boston University. She worked in the field she trained for, then started stripping. She offers no extras (claims she turned down $5000 for a blow job) but she's now 38 years old and has an investment account with more than $250,000. Very unusual. On the other hand I spent an hour in VIP tonight with another favorite. She is present oriented hedonistic. She earned $300 from me and ill bet $200 of its been shot into her ARM already. She's been to rehAB 17 times,, she's had 4 abortions, she earned over $100,000 last year, pays no taxes, gets state funded food stamps and medical insurance. But can she suck cock! Which of these two is gonna contribute to socidty?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That is very interesting. It explains a lot of mis communications and people not seeing eye to eye.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Philosophy is NOT dribble.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doc.....its nice to know I ant the only dawg up on tuscler with some brains bout em bout em
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I saw the time it takes to play and was like "eh, hmmm, oh look a shiny..."
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    Very good stuff. I have seen many Ted talks some are great some are not just like anything else. The time perspective thing is important. There is a school of thought that says nothing happens but in the present. The future and past can do nothing for you. But for many strippers who are hedonistic, they don't realize this because they are not conscious. It is like they are asleep, that goes for the customers also.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion