tuscl

Morning's with D'a juice

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
O deep mystery, vital centre of our lives, we know your presence is not called up by much speaking. Rather may we honor your presentness in the absence of noise, in the promise of the morning, in the dancing brightness of the sun.

We are struck in awe before the great mystery of the cosmos. We are powerfully moved by a deep concern for our world and our care for one another.

May ours be a faith that is more than words and ideals. May ours be a faith of vitality and compassion.

(Silence)

We lament that there are many people in the world who are burdened by hunger and pain, by sorrow and anxiety, by violence and loss.

(Silence)

May they find comfort and peace, and may their burdens be lifted from them by our actions as peacemakers and doers of justice.

(Silence)

May we find it in ourselves today to work toward a better world. May we make use of that energy to take part in the lifting of burdens. May our gratitude find expression in the care of others, both near and far. May we find ways to live and grow on the margins. May we leave behind us a trail of encouragement and hope.

And having spoken much, perhaps too much... Now without a word we rest in your Eternal Presentness.

This is our prayer. Amen.

6 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    I'm an atheist.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Me 2.....still don't mean we can't worship the non exsiting form with in us and all around us
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    doers of justice = doers of pussy
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    holy crap, juice, i didn't know you had it in you. that was beautiful...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Carolyn baby thank you.....also love you girly
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator lo fuckin l .....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion