tuscl

Advice on PHOENIX area clubs?

mr_nice_guy
Washington
My buddy and I are going to be travelling through Phoenix and have a few hours to kill between flights. Any advice on clubs near enough to the airport that won't be completely empty on a Friday around 5-7pm? I just hate going to a club in the earlier hours only to find there's only 4 girls working, and two of them are well past their prime! Any advice is appreciated.

6 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    The two clubs you will want to consider are Christies Phoenix (rt. by the airport) and Bourbon Street Circus. Those will have the best eye candy within quick range of the airport. My recommendation would be Bourbon Street. Guarenteed hotties and it won't be empty, trust me.
  • Madison07940
    12 years ago
    Le Girls is close to the airport and is also pretty good. Phoenix clubs are not as great as people think.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    BSC will have the biggest crowd. You will not be dissappointed by the girls either. I would only go to LE Girls if BSC, Christies, and Hiliter were closed and I really needed to see strippers.

Plan enough time to get thru the airport security. IME, the Phx airport has the slowest security around.
    12 years ago
    Having worked at the airport in the past, I would concur with Tx. Security is pretty slow, all things considered. If you can swing it and aren't against some travel, HiLiter is probably the best value you can find in the valley. If you can't, Christie's is fairly close and has some attractive women to look at, though if you need to stay close, Bourbon Street is probably the better of the clubs nearby.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Where is PHOENIX I am not from around there
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    I agree with the comments about BSC, Christies (32nd St), and HL. All are a reasonably close cab ride, BUT, between 5-7pm, freeway traffic will be brutal, especially on the northbound 51. Tell your cabbie exactly what you're trying to do so he can choose the fastest way there, and if possible arrange for the same cabbie to pick you up at a pre-set time for the return trip to the airport. With your limited time window, I recommend going to only one club. For best eye candy and shortest distance, my money would be on Bourbon St.

I also agree with the comments about getting through Sky Harbor security, although it depends on which terminal your at. Actually, for an evening flight I don't think it will be that bad. One suggestion to speed security - check your bag through to your final destination to avoid having to take a carry-on back through security.

Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion