tuscl

mcdonalds

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 12:39 PM
My fav dish is the #1 bigmack What is your fav double ds dish ?

32 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The "Happy Meal" because the only time I go there is when I am baby sitting my 4 yo grand daughter.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I like the Filet 'o Fish but rarely get it. It's good when it's freshly cooked, but too often it tastes like it's sat around for awhile. It's too expensive for a small sandwich. So unless it's on sale, like two for $4, I almost never order it.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Either the big mac or the mc doubles
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Finally topics that matter! :-) Can't beat the classic Big Mac, unless McRib happens to be in town.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    More of a Burger King guy - double hamburger!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Almost never go, but when I do in get the grilled snack wraps. Try to stay as healthy as possible. Haven't you guys seen "Super size Me"?
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    For the rare occasions I need to go Fast Food: Mocha Frape cuz it's like 2/3 the price of Starbucks, fast & the Dollar menu. Otherwise I'd rather do other places: In n Out, Carl's Jr / Hardees, Firehouse Subs, Mellow Mushroom, etc.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    If still ate fast food (which I no longer do) it would have to be the angus delux. I had a happy meal when I was young but i t just didn't do the job so I went flr the big mac then the angus. I'm suprisingly still skinny
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Although it’s very early – I would like to nominate this thread for thread of the year 2013 :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol you sun of a bitches are the best
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    bigMac meal plus some chicken nuggets with bbq. What can I say, I'm a gluttonous bastard.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Chocolate chip cookies.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Royal with cheese
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Lol gator
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @rh48hr: I used to eat 2 double cheeseburgers a day in high school. Then I saw "Super Size Me", and starting thinking twice about it. Then I saw "Meet Your Meat" and it fucked my world up. Haven't touched the stuff since.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The only burgers I eat now a days are Fuddruckers. And I usually order one of their exotic ones – usually the Wild Boar – sometimes the Buffalo
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit boys I'm a big fuckin fella I normal will handel #2 bigmack meal deals
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    quartor pounder with cheese, large fry & a large sweet tea or coke
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Oh Fuddrucker's is some good stuff!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    About once a month I go to McDonald's for a double quarter pounder w/ cheese meal w/ large fries and a medium regular coke. Put lots of pepper on those fries....mmmmmm. Then a box (13) of the chocolate chip cookies to take home. I used to get Filet-O-Fish, but I agree that they must sit around a lot nowadays, 'cause they are always tough and not very tasty. Big Mac is good. I like McDonald's coffee. I like DATY...but not at McDonald's.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    In & out burgers are the best but we don't have them here . We have Freddy's. Its awesome. Try their turtle sunday
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Juice box fav is dirty sex and dirty food at the same time...lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    He probably gets take out on the way to take out...
  • PredragDr
    12 years ago
    Generally don't eat food that is less than $10/serving. I do like the look of the toxic green Shamrock Shake. I do like the west coast fast food joint, In 'N Out. I order of the secret menu: - Hamburger Mustard Fried w/ Whole Grilled Onions, extra Tomato and no Spread - Flying Dutchman w/ Whole Grilled Onions - Pickles on the side
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Crazyjoe you goddamn right about Da juiceman
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Five Guys burgers are some good eats too.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Oh yes. Five Guys burgers are very good.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Oh yes. Five Guys burgers are very good
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Two big Mac's Large fry and take it home so I can pop open a beer with it.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Egg McMuffins are great.
  • daddysgirl1
    12 years ago
    Grilled chicken caeser salad, but back in the day my fav was nuggets
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Agree that Five Guys makes an extraordinary burger!! Fries are great as well. I still like DATY, but they don't have it on the menu. Prolly an EXTRA!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion