tuscl

Detroit 2PMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
DETROIT -
1 man is dead and another man is in temp-serious condition after getting into a shootout outside a Detroit strip club.

It happened Saturday afternoon in the 19300 block of Schoolcraft.

Police say the two men had a verbal altercation inside the strip club and eventually walked outside. That's when they began fighting and shots were fired.

One man, a 30-year-old, died. Police are calling him the victim.

The other man, 34-years-old, is being called then suspect and he was also shot.

The incident is under investigation.

11 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    And the Beat goes on and on!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Makes me wonder, did they have those guns inside the club?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    A long analysis of the homicide rate from The Detroit Free Press. Nothing here about SC culture--just murder.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic…
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You don't have to wait till 2AM to have a shooting in Detroit. And if you shoot at a Detroiter, he'll likely shoot back.

I'm not familiar with a strip club in the 19300 block of Schoolcraft. That's too nice an area to have a sleazy establishment.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I found another article that mentioned it was just a bar.

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/artic…

I did a google maps search and it seems like it might have been at Vickie's Bar and Grill.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Goddamn I love this
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Good work Samsung. Who ever heard of a strip club shooting in the afternoon. At that time of the day, they are filled with us old timers that would rsther make love than fight.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    So let me get this straight.

2 sonofabitches drink all night, cus, fight, and finally shoot each other and the one that dies is the "victim"?

More proof that its best to get the hell out of Dodge before 2am, in this case, get the hell out of Detroit.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Sorry I meant 2PM!!!!!!!
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Regarding guns in the club, I don't know how it is in Detroit, but here in Akron, you don't even need an ID to get into majority of the clubs, let alone a pat down.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Most clubs in Akron don't even collect a cover charge, which is nice. And drinks and dances are cheap too. One of my favorite strip club cities!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion