tuscl

table dances

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Starting to notice the.dancers in my area are starting to reject table side dances you fellas seeing this to ? I'm in western north carolina

14 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not at Follies in Atlanta.
  • toysales
    12 years ago
    I have not seen a true table dance in probably 2 years. Only $20 per song in the LD room. I tend to visit the middle to low end clubs here in central NC.
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    They still have them in Raleigh and most girls will do them. However they do more VIP dances and when you say yes to a dance most assume VIP and will start walking that way.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya most dancer try to head back to vip but once they see its table I've had them roll their eyes and walk off.....its money I don't get it hell tables are 15 in my location but the funny thang is I can drive to Johnson TN and for 5 get tables all day from happy strippers....wtf ?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Yeah sad thing. A lot of Columbus clubs have stopped the table dances or dancers refuse to do them.

Thankfully all the Akron clubs still have $5 dances. And Cleveland several clubs still have $10 dances.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Here on the western frontier, it's been a few years since I saw a table dance being done, and I haven't paid for one in over 20 years.

I've forgotten, is it good etiquette for a guy to rub his crotch during a table dance?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol^^^^^
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    No table side dances in the clubs I frequent in Detroit. You go to VIP for dances or "dances."
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It's VIP or nothing pretty much these days here in the Detroit area.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No but I haven't seen a table lately either.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Merry Xmas Drac...

I'm sure we'll all moderate our alcohol intake over the holidays. Well, 'cept Juice, 'cos he is clearly a crazy MF. And, at least according to SC, Santa has some serious substance abuse AND flatulance issues. Sounds like a cool guy as long as you can keep 'im from blowing up yo' chimney with his gas.

Seriously though, MERRY CHRISMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all. Enjoy the time with whoever you love. Or love the one yo' with... Whatevah floats yo' boat!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Fuck, wrong thread... And I *haven't* had any "flavored" egg nog (or other potentially mind altering chemicals). Just wanted to check in on you bunch of whacked out perverts (no judgement... I be a whacked out pervert too!) before enjoyin' da time wit' family.

Regardless, merry Xmas!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol zipbro lol....crazy peace o Shit lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Tell me he isn't jacking off into the egg nogg again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion