tuscl

Christmas gifts for strippers

This topic gets started every year...any gift ideas for strippers besides the cash?

35 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Not that I would – maybe I would have for 1 or 2 in the past – but women love spa treatments.

OF course, this is not something to be handed out like candy – but for a special one?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Gift Card.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Cash.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    The big one.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    An STD.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    It depends a lot on the girl. One is getting a tanning package, a couple others are getting jewelry that they could use (bellybutton ring, earrings, etc) and a couple will be thrilled with gift certificates from the local stores that sell dancer clothes.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    My dick
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Doc you are funny as shit. I have given gift cards . If it is to a store they like you cant go wrong.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Birth control pills
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Hitachi
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Hey Lone_Wolf – don’t start a consumer electronics flame war on here :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Health insurance.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Buy like you would if you had a regular girlfriend. If you know what she likes and its not a bank breaker, get her something she will appreciate. Girls are girls regardless of whether they are strippers or not. They appreciate being thought of and pampered. I wouldn't break the bank though. Especially if you are giving her plenty of money OTC. That money buys her a lot of nice things already I'm sure. This is a small gift to be nice and if it works out for future discounts OTC, all the better.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Condoms
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    rh48hr there are members here who will call you a bad name for daring to think of being kind and thoughtful towards a dancer. Even if you think it will bode well for the future.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    LOL gatorfan nice one!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Alucard - I was just answering from the standpoint of the OP asking what to get a dancer for a x-mas gift. I look at it from the standpoint that if you are going to do it, do it as you would for any other woman. I think we all have to keep in mind that to many of these dancers sex is a business transaction. If we keep that in mind it makes things easier not to get caught up in spending money we don't need to. I will treat everyone nicely until they give e reason not to.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Spa treatments and gift cards, if I know where they like to shop. One of my current faves told me she had recently purchased a new home and was spending tons of cash and "Bed, Bath, and Beyond". Bought one from there. When I gave it to her, you'd have thought I gave her a gold bar. Had to be more the thought then the gift, since it wasn't a $1000 gift card or even close. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't have to buy any this year but in the past I have given Sees Candy and am ultra soft throw blanket(Macys has them) with her name emnroidered on it.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Last year I took a dancer to Hawaii for a week after Christmas. I will be doing the same thing with the same dancer again this January.

Does that count as a Christmas gift?
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I like how we try be good guys with gift cards, candy, spa treatments, and Farmerart casually mentions he's taking a dancer to Hawaii for a week. Awesome!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Alucard: And you have the gall to complain about trolls.

Farmerart: I think that counts more as a present for yourself, doesn't it? Gonna get her tested this year before you go, or just be strong? :))))
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Victoria Secrets gift card is always appreciated - especially if you suggest taking her shopping yourself to pick out what YOU like on her. Some of those new bras are gravity defying and can add as much as 2 cup sizes. Great stripper costumes!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I did a ring.......and a juicer
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @mikeya02:

See what georg said.

@georgmicrodong:

Jeez, do you remember everything that I post here? I am resolved to being 'strong' with the lady this year, staying away from the lanai at sunset after a bottle of wine!:)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    In fact, I wish I was in Hawaii right now, just came in from one of the rigs: -35C, 15kph wind, light snow - Brrrrrr! Oh well, 15 days from now !!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Art, you are my hero. I'm working on one of my "friends" to spend 4 days with me in Mexico. (not sure I could stand her for one week?)

So far, no firm commitment, but I think eventually she will give in.

I always fall back on Victoria's Secret bras and panties (yes I know their size) and their favorite perfume.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @pabloantonio:

Stop this 'hero' shit. If you had any idea how much this Hawaii deal will cost me you would not use that word.

I think the more proper description of this trip to Hawaii with a stripper might be:

PATHETIC PUSSY-WHIPPED GERIATRIC LOSER!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    PL admission of my own: I got my SB an actual present this year. Something I've never done for any other provider. And one for her child, too, though I put from "Santa" on the tag.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    A used gift card
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    A lump of coal for being a bad girl. What they gonna give me, free sex? Not likely
  • Jay4real
    12 years ago
    Another drink!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Carton of cigarettes
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    i dont think theyd keep anything other than the cash. and anyway wouldnt that potentially pose a problem for her and her SO? the SO of a stripper is typically a violent drug addled douche bag so id not get her anything
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion