tuscl

NON-DANCERS AT SC

10inches
Florida
Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:04 AM
anyone ever get any action from the shot girl, bartender or waitress at a SC? been to several clubs where the shot girl or bartender is the hottest chick in the club by far.

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, I will never forget Mary Ann, a drop dead gorgeous blonde I knew many years ago.
  • joewebber
    12 years ago
    My ATF at one of the clubs has dragged a waitress into VIP with us.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yes with waitresses. I am about 100% sure one of the shot girls at Cheetah's in Vegas would have been up for some OTC too. Okay looking but way too strung out on (heroine?) to take her up on that suggestion. Never tried for a bartender.
  • Man4308
    12 years ago
    Yes, from the shot girl. She was a lively latina with DDs. Found her at Baby Dolls, Ft Worth. But, naturally I found out later that she had tried stripping for 6 months at Silver City.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Slender, fair skinned, no-breasted, bartendress got drunk one afternoon. Other dancers took her to the stage and stripped her so both of us customers in the place at the time could see her smoothly shaved "special place". They bet her she wouldn't go to VIP with me, but she did. We ended up doing BBFS; very spooky, as she looked too much like a child. We talked about it a few days later and she was clear that this activity was not something I should become accustomed to, as she considered herself to be lesbian and I had just gotten very lucky with a drunk girl that day. She refused my offer of a generous tip and scared the shit out of me when she told me she was not on the pill because she didn't fuck things that generate sperm. She had access to "morning after" medicine, and apparently did that as a precaution. She left a month or so later and I never saw her again. I will never forget that sex as long as I live.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    man, they always make the bartenders look sexier than the strippers. RUINS my day entirely
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Some places, like Landing Strip, have male bartenders. I don't understand why. I've had luck with shot girls. They work on commission so if it's slow they can end up owing the club money unless they do some side work.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'm with estie. Waitress typical do look better than strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Years ago (~7), I had a super-hot DDs Colombian shot girl actually change out of her shot girl outfit and give me LDs. I imagine this is against the rules in most SCs, but this was a Latin club here in Miami and maybe they had more lax rules? Her dances were so so but her breasts were ones I still remember `till this day – real nice round firm (and yet soft), natural DDs. I’ve had waitresses let me grope them while at my table on several occasions – I tipped them of course.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I think I know who you are talking about Dougster, she's there nearly every year I go. I agree, she's definitely smoking something illegal.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I forgot Mary Ann
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Last week I visited a club where the bartenders & waitresses can offer dances if they want to, tho I didn't know it at the time. During my visit all of the dancers were blonde, which isn't my preferred flavor. Just as I was gonna call it a day and leave, the hot little brunette bartender took the stage and afterwards, at my request, we did some great dances. She salvaged my visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Man I.fucked [view link] Shit out of the.door girl one time
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    The waitresses at Curves in Tucson will also do LDs if asked. There is a dayshift waitress there who is usually the hottest girl in the house, by far. I think her name is Monique, and she spends more time dancing than serving drinks. I don't know why she even bothers carrying around her drink tray!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've gotten lapdances from bartenders. The girl with the biggest tits ever who gave me a lapdance was a bartender. Not especially hot, but damn, she was just huge in the tits department, plus she was wearing a black dress, which always works. The problem with most of the places I go to is they are BYOB and thus don't have bartenders, waitresses or shot girls.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    One waitress I knew used to be a dancer. She did lap dances for me behind a door where she hid a chair in a room where they didn't usually do lap dances. Other than that I've had a hot bartender flash her boobs to me and the whole club to help make me remember her. I had guys high fiving me all night for that. I wasn't even expecting it. I got to taste or sample some free drinks after flirting with a waitress one night. I think she was giving me free drinks. I can't remember what started all that. It's possible I had more than usual to drink. I just can't remember that very well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion