If Lopaw visits Baltimore...

and wants to visit clubs with an urban vibe, here's a couple of reviews to check out. They have a perspective that news to me in the Baltimore area.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=16…

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=16…

Certainly there is a sizable and vibrant gay / lesbian community in Baltimore, but it has never really been reflected during my visits to SCs. Only seen one lesbian couple in the past 15 years of clubbing. (Also seen one bachelorette party and sometimes male/female couples too, but they're probably mostly straight women just having fun.)

Lopaw and anyone else: Have you noticed an uptick in lesbian customers visiting SCs?

10 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Lesbians are the ones with horizontal pussy?
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I've never seen a lesbian (at least that I was aware of) while clubbing. I rarely see any women customers in the clubs that I go to. I'd like to try having a lesbian wing woman once- I'll bet it would enhance the clubbing experience for me.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    IfIGotta-

Thanx for the heads up. I hadda laugh at the person who wrote those reviews....seems like he was a little butthurt that he wasn't getting any attention from the dancers! Wahhhhhhhh!

I can't help it, but every time I think of Baltimore I think of John Waters. You know - "Hairspray" and all of his goofy over-the-top movies. Apparently the clubs there are a bit over-the-top and goofy too. If I'm ever in the area I'll be sure to join in on the lesbian-fest that goes on there.

FWIW I have never met another lesbian club-goer, either alone or in a group. Like sclvr, I rarely see any women customers in the clubs I visit, but I assume that is probably because I club primarily in the daytime, and I prefer nude clubs. From what I hear most women customers prefer topless places where they can have a few drinks with their bf or hubby - they make it a couple's night out type of thing. I think alot of women are intimidated by nude clubs, so there is even lesser of a chance that I'll run into one in my regular hunting grounds.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lopaw- ur in so cal, right? You visit Vegas much?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "Have you noticed an uptick in lesbian customers visiting SCs?"

I'm not sure. How do you recognize a lesbian? I have seen quite a few females in clubs that appear to be enjoying themselves with the dancers but are they lesbians, Bi or Bi-curious?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've never seen any lesbian customers, but my ATF tells me they sometimes come to the club. They seem to like her.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've seen women alone or with another woman, I've assumed some of them were lesbian or bi-sexual.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I've seen a few in Dallas here and there. Some had to be lesbians, statistically. And at least once a group of girls that came in without any guys all dressed up for the night out and unfortunately left early because of a few asshats that wouldn't leave them alone.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @sclvr - yeah I try to get to Vegas at least once or twice a year. Used to hit the stripclubs out there alot, but they are crap compared to what LA has to offer. So last time I imported my own LA strippers. Best thing I did all year. Is Vegas home for you?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    That was on a Fight Night btw, merging topics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion