tuscl

Review Below

Clubber
Florida
The below is an actual review. Brand new member. I await further enlightening information.

"well worth the visit, try to go in vip to get better dances, some of the best hispanic chicks no doubt.
went on a sunday night and had the best dances. well worth the visit, try to go in vip to get better dances, some of the best hispanic chicks no doubt. went on a sunday night and had the best dances. well worth the visit, try to go in vip to get better dances, some of the best hispanic chicks no doubt. went on a sunday night and had the best dances. well worth the visit, try to go in vip to get better dances, some of the best hispanic chicks no doubt. went on a sunday night and had the best dances."

21 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Should have a voting mechanism to delete reviews as bullshit.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I hope you flagged it.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Don't worry sc, I did. A Club I've visited in Austin, TX.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    LMAO! U think somebody might be trying to get a free weeks? I think so. Not much effort went into that one.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt. Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt. Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt. Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt. Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt. Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt. Not worth the time, read the review, got bored, no doubt.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    LOL! Now that is creative Scatt !!!
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    How did this review get approved in the first place?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    gsv - It may shock you but reviews are NOT screened before being published. Founder only becomes aware of shill reviews, etc when thet get flagged.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    This is why I think it is counterproductive to offer free VIP for writing a review – especially if it’s not reviewed, as apparently they are not even though TUSCL states otherwise.

I think most *serious* reviewers would post reviews w/o the free VIP enticement. Offering anything free will often attract a high # of people whom are just interested in getting free stuff (i.e. the 47% :)) and don’t really give a shit about working for it (i.e. writing a good review).
  • canny
    12 years ago
    @Shadowcat I've had a review rejected before. I added to it and it was approved the next day though.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    +1 scatterbrain

That's was pretty funny!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is reviews like that crap that keep me in favor of NOT granting memberships for reviews.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think he stutters.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    canny - Yes length can be rejected. That is an auto function.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "This is why I think it is counterproductive to offer free VIP for writing a review – especially if it’s not reviewed, as apparently they are not even though TUSCL states otherwise."

Papi, I hear what you are saying, but in reality it is a fine line. If you made this a pay site and took away the free VIP for reviews, then there indeed would be some folks who would just forego the place altogether - including people who might actually have something to add about the clubs that they enjoy.

Yes there are a lot of crap reviews on here, but I find it fairly easy to spot them and to navigate around them. I would hate to see anything that would stem the flow of good information, even if it means having to put up with a shitload of nonsense in the process.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Just to add, I travel all over the country and this site is my primary information resource. There are a number of guys around here who do not travel much and have their gigs in different clubs locked in good, so VIP is nice for them but not critical. I would hate to see anything that would discourage well connected locals from fully participating on here and giving travelers like me such good intel. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Reviews aren't the only place where shitty nonsense is problematic. LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    So this could be an argument for a few moderators who can review reviews, yes?
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    It's the responsibility of the members to detect fake reviews and flag them. Some of us just read discussion and articles while others are only interested in reviews when they travel. To remain a healthy site, we all have to keep a look out for conditions that damage the community of TUSCL. Fake reviews are easy to identify and bring to the attention of Founder to be erased; bad behavior in discussions can be ignored, but not erased. It then becomes the responsibility of Founder to establish boundaries for reasonable etiquette.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I stopped bothering reading reviews for my next club adventure. Usually I just go on a whim and review if I need to read a review out of necessity or just because I want to help those that actually review. Most of us spend our time on this site mainly in the discussion session rather than the review section
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    clubber a link so we can also flag the review?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion