tuscl

Are SC waitresses down with OTC?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:40 AM
I was at my favorite club last night. This club has always had really hot waitresses,some better than the dancers on a particular night. My favorite waitresses michelle hinted that she would like some turquoise boots for Christmas. This kind of took me by surprise. First of all she is smokin hot! A tall pretty brunette with big tits and a killer ass! If she did dance she would be a top girl at any club she was at. She has been my favorite waitress for over a year now. I have hinted around before about OTC but got the impression she wasn't into that. We are Facebook friends and she's always been really cool. I wonder if she has changes her thinking or just looking for a gift:) either way I thought my Christmas shopping was done. But I think I'm going to go look for some torquise boots today. Maybe this will lead to some time outside the club in the future.

27 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Wake up and smell the coffee.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    After a year and nothing more than this one hint at a gift? Don't hold your breath, especially if you give her the boots. She then knows you are hooked and just needs to reel you in.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Or she might actually like you.... :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Some waitresses do do OTC, but if you hinted and she wasn't receptive the odds are slight. Especially when they are waitresses they are the ones who tend to bring it up. Also everything clubber and shadowcat said.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Ummm shadowcat u wanna elaperate on that a little there man?
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Ummm shadowcat u wanna elaperate on that a little there man?
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Ask the waitress, not us.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I'll elaborate or elaborate, either one. The closest you got to anything after a year is that she wants new boots? That means you won't get anything. She probably makes enough money on tips from guys thinking they are going to get in her pants that she doesn't need to do OTC. And the only reason you might think she would even do OTC is if you verify it some other way. Until then, no dice.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    *elaperate or elaborate. (I wonder is I can post this before the autocorrect changes it again?)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Before you buy the boots, establish a quid pro quo. Turquoise is not your color.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    All Stripper #$%&
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Just ask her.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Waitresses are the strippers who can't dance?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Strippers are waitresses that can't make change
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't get my hopes up on this one. If there hasn't been more interest from her after a year, it's probably not going to happen now.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Looney is correct. You will get the following reward for your gift: a big smile, a kiss on the cheek, and a free drink (maybe). But don't despair; there's always Valentine's Day....hahahahahahaha!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    There probably are some out there who are, but not this one.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Waitress giving OTC? That's downright laughable. They might as well either become actual strippers or go straight to backpage. They wouldn't bartend if they gave up the kittycat for cash.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Well we shall see because I bought the boots. I think it is a good $75 investment in the future. So let the hating begin folks!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Dude its your money. I have spent more than that on dinner and a show on a date with no guaranteed return.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    No hating, man. Most of us have been in that same place. Hope she appreciates the gesture.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    harry, I've never met a dancer that didn't appreciate a gift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    All women love/appreciate gifts.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    wish women thought of getting men gifts (not pussy)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… wish women thought of getting men gifts (not pussy) …” Some do Estaf
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Estafador: I've met waitresses who give it up for suitable remuneration. Not nearly as often as dancers, assuredly, but it has happened. The best one was one of those seemingly common occasions when the waitress was hotter than any of the dancers, so I asked her. Definitely hotter than the dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Every time a waitress keeps smiling while looking at me and asks me multiple times if I want something after I say no, I wonder if she likes me and wants something else. Most waitresses don't smile as much nor do they keep coming back if you already told them no a couple of times. At least that has been my experience after they stop serving bottled beer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion