tuscl

Who does this???

Clubber
Florida
Who goes back and looks up EIGHT YEAR OLD topics? Man, must have a lot of time on their hands.

13 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    *yawn* get a life, clubber.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My best guess is that they started a Google search looking for some thing, came up with the topic and without realizing just how old the original post was, they added to it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I used to wonder the same thing – shadow’s statement seems like the more probable reason.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    How about boredom?

Do you have a problem with old threads being revived?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm with.shadow
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Ask Doc_Holiday. He just brought back "Generalities".
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I imagine the other old threads were googled as shadowcat mentioned. But, I saw them and purposefully went back and read the oldest topics and replied to any interesting ones I found.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I will occasionally revive an old thread. Especially if the present ones don't seem to be of interest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… How about boredom …”

If the person did not stumble upon it while doing a search, as shadow stated; I would think it would take some serious reading of all the threads to get to one that is multiple years old.

Unless it was an oldie that someone filed away or somehow was locked in their memory bank.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If I wish to revive an old thread I will pick a member or members and go through the list of threads they started and see if there is one of interest and one I may wish to contribute to.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Eight year old's? Sorry no children topics interest me
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Some times I get stoned and start reading the next thing you know you are reading some oooooolllllldddd ass threads. Usually I have the better judgement not to post.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Who goes back and looks up EIGHT YEAR OLD topics? Man, must have a lot of time on their hands."

Yeah, like someone who's been on this board since 2000, and has done 7,281 comments. A lot of time on your hands, right Clubber?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion