tuscl

Mixed Clubs (with both male and female dancers)

I was in a club in Southern Illinois years ago that had Topless women at one end of the club and a male review at the other end with a folding divider door between. At 1 AM they would open and fold up the door and let the crowds and dancers mingle. You would have a topless girl on stage with a banana hammock at the same time.(neither club was full nude other than quick flashes for tippers). I did not stay much after the door was opened and I was only there once but a local told me things got crazy late just before and after last call. Anyone else been to a 'mixed club'? I think maybe da Juice was there tipping both sides. The other question is how do you charge for private rooms for non dancers use (this club had no private rooms).

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck ya I wad hitting that pussy hard and at the same time I had a dick up my ass just for a great low price of $175
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Whoa, juicebox.....I didn't know you swing both ways jinkies
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Living room in Dayton has male dancers Saturday night starting at ten. I go down the street to harem during this time
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck that give me that dick ^^^^^
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have never been there but a friend in the service said he went to Berlin and a local took him to a club with a live fuck show on stage and the crowd was 1/2 men and 1/2 women.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I would go just to network. Figure out how to become a bartender, male stripper, bouncer AND DJ all in one place. Straight awesomesauce
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Fucking a girl with each of ya having an electrode up the butt (low amperage and volts of course) and ya each with a finger on the button... now there is some fucking fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    At first I would think this would not be my kind of club since I think it would interfere with my SCing.

But once you mentioned that things “got crazy late” the idea popped in my head that there might be a possibility to hook up w/ some real horny customer chick since the hormones ought to be mutually raging.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @samsung1

Living Room is my home club and I try to avoid Saturday night. Too many squeeling ladies with bachelorette parties. The place becomes a madhouse.

@Papi_Chulo

Good thought but one fatal flaw in your logic. The girls coming to see the strippers NEVER look anywhere near as good as the strippers. Not even close. :-(
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    Juice nominated for KING for getting three way for 175.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… The girls coming to see the strippers NEVER look anywhere near as good as the strippers …”

The hornier I get, the more I’ll hit anything (female) that breathes. Plus, the fact that she would be doing it out of pure hornyness w/ no $$$ involved would be a turn-on.

Pussy is pussy (pardon my French) when one is super-horny!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol......
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I am with tenisbum1776 on this subject.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Altoids lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    PC that's a little nasty bro
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Papi, I didn't know that "pussy" was French for anything. I like your thinking, though. That's why going to wedding receptions is always a good strategy. Unless you find the psychotic bridesmaid who is still bitter about her boyfriend cheating on her 3 months ago and punches you in the nuts in the backseat. (Didn't happen to me.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion