tuscl

A rare good time in Minneapolis

grand1511
Euphoria
I live in the Twin Cities and always nod in agreement when reviewers lament how vanilla the strip club scene is here. And when I travel to places with higher thresholds of SC fun, I again realize how tame we have it here. But every once in a while you get those moments that keep hope alive that things might improve. Today, for no extra compensation in a VIP area I got the closest thing to ITC as I think you'll ever get here. Christmas "came" early for me this year and I didn't even have to be a good boy. I know this must be amusing to those of you in higher mileage areas, but a guy's got celebrate his little taste of water when you live in such a desert.

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I met a dancer from Minneapolis at Baby Dolls Dallas about 5 years ago while I lived in Dallas.

She was a beautiful ebony (beautiful face) with big natural boob s and in her early 20s.

She asked me if I wanted some LDs and I agreed. We went to the 2nd level where they have a large no. of high back arm chairs. Extras in Baby Dolls were not common from my experience, but the dancers would often use other empty high back chairs to build a little fort around you and her to get a little more privacy.

The ebony started giving me some real good grindage and had me as hard as a scud missile. She then got on her knees in front of me and started some serious stick shifting over the pants. She then unzipped me, took out Johnnie B Good and started squeezing with her hand. She would put her face close to Johnny and look at me – then before I knew it and TOTALLY unexpected she started sucking me with gusto (in the open LD area), I couldn’t believe her balls and didn’t think they made them like that in Minneapolis – I ended up getting 6 straight LDs from her which were pretty memorable.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You "got the closest thing to ITC" in Minneapolis. So she took off her apron?

• tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Don't understand why you are complaining. My visit to Deja Vu in Minneapolis was fantastic! One of the top 20 strip clubs I ever visited. Really good looking ladies. I wrote a review. Unless something has changed between the date of my review and now I'm guessing you're spending too much time at the wrong clubs in Minneapolis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion