tuscl

breaking up is easy to do...

Friday, December 14, 2012 8:34 AM
yesterday I think I "broke up" with my first regular stripper. we'll call her B and I started seeing her over summer and it was fun for awhile. I would always give her $2 and she would give me a couple of songs with dfk and then a bbbj with dt but no cim. she dances at a higher end club (call it club x) . over the past 3 months I've been going to a mid range club, by no means low end, but I don't have to compete with nearly as many whales as the higher end club I'm referring to. any way, I've got a couple new regulars so I pretty much stay out of club x now as club y is a better value in every since of the word. B had been texting me about once a week trying to get me to come see her. in the club she would always give me SS about how she actually had fun with me and how she would actually get happy to see me. but she never offered to lower her price and she ALWAYS asked for a tip afterward. New girls at club y are better looking, cheaper, never ask for a tip (which is why I actually tip them), and give me the same shit about how they actually have fun with me and are happy to see me, but they prove it by giving me freebies on occasion. so as you can see, my choice was easy. anyway, B texts me yesterday "you ever going to come and see me again". my response "don't know. New regulars at club y are more generous with me." she responds "yeah, cheap white trash" I respond "or maybe they just know how to keep a good customer coming back for more" this just illustrates how strippers have no business since. I've heard club x had slowed down and I think that's evident by B texting me to come see her once or twice a week recently even though it's been at least 2 or 3 months since I last did. and at $2 a session it's not like I was a whale to her. she could've easily bumped her price down and tried to get me back, instead she insults her competition and simultaneously offends me in the process. when I first started this hobby about a year ago, I was nice and respectful and a chump. now I know they're all just whores and there are plenty of whores in the sea.

24 comments

• looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Keep in mind that texting is about the easiest thing for a stripper to do. It takes far less time than a quick bathroom break. They are even better at it than those people that win the texting contests at the ballpark. And you are not the only guy she is texting. So it took all of four seconds for her to knock out a text to ask you to come in. The potential payoff for a four-second text makes it well worth her tiny sliver of time. She may have sent it while she was doing three other things. The insisting on a tip after each time is your clear signal. You *may* step up your game to get a little more from her, but hot chicks in upper-end clubs have enough dumb whales to fill in her lost income from you. Just the way it is.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Looney, your missing the point. I don't want to pay her more for more. I've moved on to better providers with better value. my point was, B needs to learn how to pay the game and she'd keep regulars interested longer.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    How does a girl bump her price down from $2? Typo right? Or is this a joke?
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Boogie, got it. You're saying that she already lost you. Then my response is a word of caution to anybody else that reacts like Pavlov's dogs to getting a text. Glad you saw through it, and she didn't realize she blew. I am assuming that you meant $200, right?
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Ha, "didn't realize she blew it". Two different meanings.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    yes fellas, $2 is my shorthand for $200. if I could get it for $2 from a hottie, I'd never see another provider again.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    your "shorthand" is fucking confusing. Next time just write $200
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    it's only confusing if your a fucking moron. there's no such thing as a $2 bj.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    I thought it was pretty clear that it was 200.. no provider in their right mind would give a two dollar BBBJ. If she did, dudes would be flying in from all over the country (hell, maybe even all over the world) just to see her. Anyway boogieknight, I wouldn't sweat it. It's her loss, since you might someday have a desire to see her again but now that she's burned bridges she won't get an opportunity to make some more money off you. That's just the way it goes, I guess. On a side note, where the hell are you going that bbbj is on the menu? Anywhere I've seen it's always cbj.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    endless, come to Detroit my friend. I had a stripper offer up the back door itc last Friday. covered of course, but I never had that offered before. shit, at the lower end clubs here, you can get bbfs if you really want to play with fire.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    For many of us the $2 was very self evident in its meaning $200. But the (x+y)=SS from B, just reminded me way too much of college algebra and I did not like algebra nearly as much as I like strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It’s not that hard to type the extra two zeros. With some of the shit some people post on here; clarity is often needed/required.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Clarity? Do you really think she was sucking my dick for $2? You needed me to clarify, THAT! You know what buddy; it wasn't a shorthand. She was blowing me for 2 bucks a pop, and I'm just so fucking cheap that I wanted it for a buck fifty!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Thanks for clarifying :)
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    You're welcome
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Corvus, Is there anything you like as much as strip clubs?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It could have meant 2 for 2,000 like a pimp
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol a text msg from a stripper is like an email from a Nigerian Prince - they both throw out a ton and all they need is for a few to bite to have considered their effort a success. And I "break up" with dancers weekly. Gotta stay fresh in this game.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Lopaw, It wasn't about the text message, it was about her lack of ability to keep a regular interested. Like any other business, you have to fight for it. If she didn't want to come down on price, fine; but I why burn the bridge? Furthermore, I love variety too, but I love to have at least one regular as well. It keeps things consistent.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @bknight369- yeah - many of these dancers are terrible salespeople...we see it in the clubs and on our phones too. Many that work at upscale clubs w/ their upscale prices can't compete with the cheaper clubs. Those dancers are the ones that might be most interested in taking it OTC, however. For me, regular dancers are a PITA. They get too possessive, and before you know it you've been claimed as her bitch and no other dancers will come near you - sometimes this happens after only one visit. No thanks. I'll forgo consistency for the ability to remain drama free. But to each their own.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    $2 buck Fuck lol
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "there are plenty of whores in the sea." What sea is that? I may need to go fishing.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Oh boogie, there is DEFINETELY such thing as $2 bjs. Just expect a cover. And oddly enough you get some decent head for it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion