tuscl

drac baby

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I am too nice to say 'Fuck You' despite the shitthat you do. I'm too nice to punch you inthe eye so instead I listen to you whine with a sigh. I'm certain that you're never sick Just crippled by your whininess. I sometimes wonderwhat it'd be like for you to have a peaceful and quiet night. Probably too painful forsomeone whose accustomed to crying wolf to every otherpersonssystems. It's very annoyingtositnext toyou andsmile or to listen to you cry and whine for quite awhile. I admit I want to hurtyou so you'llshut up, or every time you whine, just casually interrupt. I want to piss you off like you do to me just so for one moment you can see as I see. I want to break your spiritthen break your face, bust your lips so it's your blood you can taste. I want to force all your words back into your throat before you can throw them up and let them out. I pray to God I somehowfindsomethingnice tosay, but I doubt I can,so fuck you anyway.

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Oooooooooo......you going to take that pussy ?????
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    :).....I'm a big boy
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    That was beautiful, dark, vulnerable, inspirational, raw, uncensored, unfiltered, honest, and deep. If Tim Burton made a rated r movie this is what the dialogue would be like.

I never knew you were an artist, Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Stax thanks for all this love.....I need that with all these haters on the board
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    juice, baby, u need another outlet for your passion, and i would be happy to collect it all together and then spit or swallow - ur choice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I would love it if you let in run slowly out of your mouth and on to those nice breast of yours
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i would love it if you would massage it into the girls
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omg yes and then on round 2 I pump your juicebox full of cream pie and you let it run back out onto me.....Damn baby I'm stroking my thick dick right now
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Forum sex, the follow up to phone sex...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Seems Carolynne is the make love not war type.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    absolutely! my juicebox is ready for u, juicebox
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion