tuscl

Who Do You Love the Most on TUSCL?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:59 PM
In the spirit of Christmas... Which person do you love the most on TUSCL? If it's someone of the same gender please also note whether it is a "gay" or "non-gay" kind of love.

38 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love juice and only me....all [view link] can just go merry go fuck.them selves
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Stiletto25!
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Juice
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Too many to choose from If I start naming names I might either asked for a date...or get shot
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Love ya king
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I know who I'm starting to dislike...and it's after only seeing 3 posts by him: Tenis-RacketStuckUpThe-Bum17whateverthefuck That pussy is making Alucard look like a BAD ASS TOUGH GUY who kicks strippers for fun...No offense, Alucard. ;)
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Honestly, he's making me appreciate Alucard...
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I love my homie GoVikings, JackofClubs, Rell, Estafador, gsv, omega22, jester214. Us young guys on TUSCL gotta stick together.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    the juicebox stands alone
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Myself. After all, I'm the most intelligent, lovable guy on here. I haven't detected any "gayness" in my preferences, so take that for what it's worth. Farmerart, who has the wit not to take himself too seriously, and the intelligence to pull it off. Stiletto, who seems to have some of the best "sense of self" I've seen among dancers. Even with what she's seen. Fetish_Dancer, who was just freaky and enjoyed it. lopaw, for the slightly skewed, but amazingly similar, perspective. Dougster, at least when he's not, as my wife put it, channeling me from years past. shadowcat, for just providing an example for when I grow up.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    no one. well maybe one but I doubt she feels the same.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Stilletto25 hands down
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Bang, Georg, Alucard, each of you is special to me also
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Oh! Troop! I miss Troop. That guy knew how to take shit to the next level...right Doc? lol That profile picture LMAO! Doc hasn't been the same since. I don't condone his actions, but that was crazy. What a way to go out.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Oh! Troop! I miss Troop. That guy knew how to take shit to the next level...right Doc? lol" Holy fuck! Second most drama I've encountered first-hand on the internet in my entire career.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I like.... the silliness of Juice Man the intelligence of farmerart and lopaw the genuine niceness of Alucard the maturity and commonsense of shadowcat and Clubber the humor of jackslash and Georgemicrodong and Vince M. the candor and frankness of Dougster the interesting contributions of Club_Goer and Papi_Chulo and many others... But my all-time favorite man-crush is Chandler Funniest guy on here...he still does reviews but doesn't post...don't know why
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Only a small handful may agree with you regarding myself.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i think ur nice
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I got concealed hand gun license because of Troop just over a year ago. It only lasted a week then 1) I realized a gun won't stop a stalker from killing you, 2) death is really a silly thing to worry about, when it happens, it happens, just enjoy your time here, that's what's important Last I heard from Troop was May. He said I should still be worried.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @Dougster Yep, shit got very real! I like everybody for the most part though. Even you, Alucard. Sometimes I just like fucking with people though. It's, nothing personal. That doesn't include Jester. Fuck you, Jester.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No way, man! I totally love jestie. In a completely gay and homosexual way too. The guy is fuckin' hot with his "fuck this! fuck that! fuckin' fuck everything!" I would totally want to make out with him!
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @Doc, lol no shit? All because he took a joke the wrong way...
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    f the jestie-boy! dugster rocks!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I'll make it unanimous...Stiletto is my fav...
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I feel like this thread was created to start drama. Glad nobody's taking the bait and antagonizing each other over it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes Estafador you are right. Except the op could no resist a little straying.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    And if course by saying it was intended to stir drama you are antagonizing, and the same with alutard chiming in with his usual "du, me too!" Idiots!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    in the words of Terrell Owens (at least I think it was him who said it): “I love me some me”!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I appreciate the contributions of most of the regulars who often make thoughtful and clever/fuuny-ass remarks: Just to mention a few that may have not being mentioned who’s posts I enjoy: pabloantonio Che (although his posting is off and on) Clubber Ermita_Nights Samsung1 Gatorfan Estafador Jackslash I am probably forgetting a few more whose comments I really enjoy. Special props to Alucard. Many like to throw stones at him; but IMO he has always behaved like a gentleman on this board even if he has strong opinions – but we are entitled to them after all. Motorhead – thanks for the honorable mention :) – right back at ya – Merry Christmas to All!!!
  • BigBillPayed
    12 years ago
    gatorfan,and juicebox69 in a I have a cartoon juicebox gay fetish. I have never told anyone that
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol bill lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like the juice and only the.juice....Fuck [view link] of you.fags
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Dougster my man, you have a point. Anyway, lets see here Dougster Papi_Chulo gsv Rickdugun(sp) Alucard (when he's not trying to wear a cape and a SAH emblem on his chest) juicebox (even though he wants me to fuck myself...can't I fuck a girl instead bro?) ranukam And all those veterans who give awesome advice to us newbies
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Stiletto.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ok look juice loves the one and the only Mr. Shadowkat
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    cool folk: gmd, motor head, lopaw, clubber, shadowcat, jester. These are people who contribute intelligent & thought provoking ideas & topics. Most everyone else is at least civil, which is the most that you can usually hope for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Forgot to add loonylarry and tiredtraveler to my previous list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion