tuscl

Other Review Sites

I use TUCSL because it is the most informed. I know there are other sites out there that claim to be the most informative but I have for that they have a lot of shills and advert. Such as Strip Club List. This list is put up by Hustler and shills for their clubs. The only thing it is good for is addresses, note all clubs are not listed on TUSCL if they have not been reviewed. Have y'all found the same thing about other sites.

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya man I've looked and shoped around myself and it all fuckin sucks except for.tuscl in regards of reviews on clubs as for forums striperweb is the.Shit cause it bands motherfuckers like juicebox
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    At one point in time I was sure that TUSCL had the BEST personal feedback via the Forum. This is no longer true, the reasons are rather evident.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    When does your own site start, alutard?
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I can't access Alucard's website.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't have one to access jayjay. Seems to an attempt at making a joke at my expense.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    TUSCL is basically the only game in town IMO. Have not found anything else with useful intel.

The pink site is kind of interesting and worth a look if a club actually has any reviews but not enough volume and often outdated.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    For volume of recent reviews TUSCL is helpful, but the constant dragging down of the Forum by the stuff going on is ruining it as a place of a decent exchange of information.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I often wonder why so many reviews but only a relatively small handful of core forum posters.

Strip club list is awful.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Are you just saying that because so many disagree with your POV or is there really a problem? I started a thread to see if people wanted a moderator and it was pretty overwhelmingly lopsided that most didn't and didn't think there were any real problems.

Maybe you just wish you had more control over what people say because if you could control if more you would get more agreement and this would cause you less cognitive dissonance?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It seems the other membership motorhead doesn't wish to put with the out of control stuff being posted daily.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Still in the minority, as far as I can tell. Go show you have a majority position and then maybe you'll have some luck getting things changed. I strongly prefer unmoderated but am on moderated boards as well and it's not the end if the world. I won't pack up and leave if if does happen.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Nother popcorn night...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The pink site has moniters and as suck ass reviews or no reviews its a site fags and queers we all know those names ;)........founder knows how to.run a good site its y tuscl is still #1.....so to all you bitches Fuck off
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    I just checked out the Stripclublist site for the first time in quite awhile yesterday and remembered very quickly why. It sucks. not just shills, but a lot of street thug, first grade level comments on there. Reviews are usually one or two sentences and totally useless.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Local boards are the best for Intel by the mere fact that they are local. If my area had a decent one I wouldn't need TUSCL as much for reviews. Lord knows that there is way too much shit to wade thru in the Discussion area to be of much value.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    sclvr5005, you have it right.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yup - sclvr is right, on many fronts....especially his last sentence.

For us Angelenos (and OCers) zbone is our lifeline to the latest club news, gossip & dancer interfacing (aka "dates"). TUSCL is of limited interest in the review area, since zbone caters specifically to my hunting grounds.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Twosheds.com is good for Michigan Detroit area
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wish there was a NY specific club site ah well, guess I'm stuck with TUSCL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I agree to a limited extent samsung1.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    USA Sex Guide is another source of reviews. The reviews are free but less organized than TUSCL.

usasexguide.info/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion