tuscl

a moment of revelation...

zipman68
the speed force!
All of life can be broken down into moments of transition and moments of revelation. The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition to be born in moments of revelation. In my mind's eye and my mind's I the archangel came to me in the form of a hoopoe for such a revelation, speaking the words from the Juice of the fruits. No one knows the shape of the future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.

Juice sought among the birds and said "How is it that I see not the hoopoe, or is he among the absent? I verily will punish him with hard punishment or I verily will slay him, or he verily shall bring me a plain excuse." But he was not long in coming, and he said "I have found that thou apprehendest not, and I come unto thee from Lady Godiva's with sure tidings." 'Twas a spring clean for the May queen with the tricks of the sacred pole or Cofa's tree.

Reveal to us, o' Juice, through thy sacred epops thy plan. Was it girl back in Bethlehem? On that fateful day, when she was crucified, did she remove a cloak of Shiseido Red while we drank tea by her side? Juice my friend, I'm getting very scared. Teach me how to love my brothers who don't know the law. And Moses I know, I know you've seen fire, but you've never seen fire 'til you've seen that Juicebox blow!

But WHAT did that revelation mean? Does God want me to find a new ATF? Should I have taken less acid? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shhhhh.....peace be still and the juice will make the dumb hear and the regards to talk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion