tuscl

Pussy Whipped

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:14 PM
Yeah, that's me. While I still go to clubs fairly often, and even get lap dances, except for an increasingly occasional blow job, or a "happy ending" from my favorite masseuse, I really don't get much in the way of sex from clubs like I used to. For about the last two years, it's been my wife and my SB exclusively with regard to actual intercourse. In fairness, though, I think I'm getting a good deal in return. I am, after all, getting the pussy that's whipping me. Hot, sweet, tight, wet pussy, that's available pretty much any time I want it, and doesn't mind uncovered action. It's really weird, though. So far, this girl has lasted longer than any of my *real* girlfriends (even my wife wasn't a "girlfriend" this long before we got married), but I have yet to get tired of her, or her me (though I'm sure that's at *least* as much a cash issue as it is dick). And so far, I haven't seen any evidence that there's any more to it than what we've had. I have discovered that, despite my three decades of variety, being pussy whipped ain't all that bad, as long as it's the right pussy.

20 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hmm...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How bout some Cool Whip to go with it
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That would make pussy eating much more fattening gatorfan.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I know you can't drink smoke, drink, or do recreational drugs, alutard, but does your CAD impose any dietary restrictions on you?
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    George, where's the pictures of that hot, sweet, tight, wet pussy?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    All heterosexual men are pussy whipped one way or the other. Some of them want to use you Some of them want to get used by you Some of them want to abuse you Some of them want to be abused The Eurythmics.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    We are what we eat, gmd ;p
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    It runs contrary to the dominant personality type on TUSCL that you would be satisfied with what you have. Maybe you are trending toward normal. Or maybe your libido is declining and you are not so much pussy whipped, as you are less controlled by the little brain.
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    and still married? Congrats!
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    SB? I checked the Glossary, but don't see it. I presume you're talking about your current ATF for OTC, but what does SB stand for?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I just checked urban dictionary. They list 42 meanings but none seem to fit.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sex Buddy?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna guess sugar baby.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A variation on Fuck Buddy. ;))
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Stripper Bitch.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Skum bucket or sexy beast?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm pussy whiped by a dick :)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Good for you GMD - if it works for you then that is all that matters. In some ways, I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side when it comes to this. I had a local "friend" (the expression I use with and for them) who lasted about a year, but near the end I was getting a little fatigued with her. Conversely, however, one aspect that I enjoyed was not having to go through all the get-to-know-you BS and the negotiating that occurs with the ever-changing "friends" that I meet in my travels. Good show and I hope you enjoy it for some time to come.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @sinclair: Nowhere, at least not that I have. @lopaw: LOL! @Rod8432/@shadowcat: SB = Sugar Baby. Might as well call it what it is. And it sounds better than the one *used* one time: "on call whore." @rick: So far, not getting tired of it. Part of it is that she doesn't seem to want any more than what she's getting, money and dick; even *mine* seems to be good enough for her. And I can count the number of times in that two years that *she* has called *me* asking for a session without taking my shoes off.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If you gotta whipped by something I suppose there are worse things than fine pussy for it to be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion