tuscl

Free Takeout

Monday, December 10, 2012 3:05 AM
Has anyone gotten Free Takeout from any dancers?

26 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Sure. A bucket of KFC.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Freak takeout?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've heard it happening. But could just be an urban legend.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    At Christmas a couple of years ago at St James in Houston.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Yes, 2 times. But define "free". In both cases I had racked up a string of in-club experiences with the girls. In the big picture, not free.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Yes, I've had free takeout with a former ATF. Font get me wrong, I had paid for her OTC in the last. It eventually turned into free takeout over time, but it wasn't worth it. The hurricane of drama, tears, family issues, and ultimately anger at me for trivial misunderstandings ultimately killed our takeout sessions. Trust me, nothing is got free! I would rather pay for a smooth takeout any day.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I had one several years ago. Mentioned it in another post. She was great no drama. But it was set up by many lap dances in the club first. And then she moved away.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Had it included in a dance fee but never free with a dancer.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    tittyfuck: bathroom trolls don't count!
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I've had free takeout and free take in. the takeout never cost me a dime period. the take in was with a chick I'd seen twice before at a reasonable price and she hooked me up the third time for no charge whatsoever.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    For sex, never.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Yes, I have a couple of times.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Oodles of noodles
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Starting a thread like this is kind of like asking a group of guys in your college dorm how many times they've been laid. No going to believe all the answers!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    yeah, but like someone already said... it really wasn't "free".
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I hear takeout is always free in Taiwan. You even get an egg roll with your order. If you're into egg rolls...Are you? You know...into egg rolls?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The only thing I’ve gotten free was a rash. (That was my inner Gatorfan speaking :))
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No such thing as a Free Lunch or a free relationship with a woman. LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    alutard's claimed reason for not having normal (unpaid) relations with women: there is no such thing as a free relationship. alutard's real reason: too repulsive to women to pull it off.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Juice gets free pussy by taking KFC to the projects On 12.12.12 McDonalds is selling Big Macs fir $1.12 I'm gonna get a few sacks abd try my luck at local white trailer park
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yes. But agreed that it's never really free.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Does paying for breakfast the next morning count as free? Nah, guess not.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    As free as it has been with civilian women, which as we've all said isn't really free.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo head that is fuckin brilliant ! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, if you count the approximately 8-10K I've given her over the last couple of years, I guess the few times she showed up and didn't want any cash don't really offset, do they? Just lowers the average price a little.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion