tuscl

Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a strip club bouncer

Sunday, December 9, 2012 6:22 PM
It's not all blowjobs and C-notes. Sometimes it's just slightly better than digging ditches. [view link]

6 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    ??
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Shamrock, I always tip my bouncer a Hamilton. He appreciates it and he always takes my side in a dispute. Make friends with the people working in your favorite local club. You never know when you will need some help when the shit hits the fan. PS, nice blog.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I don't know. Ricky-boy Dugan doesn't seem to have any notes about OTC or ITC in his reviews. (Despite the fact that he claims that they are exemplarary.) He did mention "greasing a bouncer" in the outhouse, however. So if you're a bouncer at a strip club, might be best to be careful if Ricky-boy shows up on your shift. He may want to take a walk with you to the outhouse.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Man, you just have to get a different job! Move over to my industry - the oil patch. Lots of opportunity to drive the 'big boys toys' that you crave. There is satisfaction when you push earth around or knock down bush with a Cat. Giving a blast on the airhorn as you squeeze by a clueless lolly-gagger on the highway while you are pulling a B-train is a riot imagining the load being deposited in the guy's shorts as you do so.
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    Nice! I'll consider that farmerart..
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Tried to read on my mobile phone and the colors would not allow reading!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion