tuscl

her orgasm ;)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, December 9, 2012 2:13 PM
How many of you guys even care about her orgasm ?

21 comments

• tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I would. I always try to make sure the dancer gets at least some enjoyment out of the process - back rubbing, neck kissing, nipple squezzing, clitorial stimulation. Maybe that's my problem?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    In a strip club? No.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I try to make sure when I make love to a lady to.give her 2 fake orgasms before I blow my juices
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nah I'm paying for MY orgasm. If she has one great, if not no skin off my back!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    If she is enjoying herself, better chance she will make sure I enjoy myself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Not necessary in p4p but it does boost my ego a bit if she does
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    HELL YEAH !! I want it to be good for both of us.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Certainly doesn't hurt if you give her one or more.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It's great when it happens, but it's not critical when it doesn't. So many of these girls are either so jaded they just can't orgasm with a customer, or compartmentalize things to the point that they don't "want" to with a customer. If I can, if she wants to, I will do my best, but I always tell them not to bother if they're gonna fake it; my ego can handle it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Dancers supposedly are not the only types of women that can’t orgasm – supposedly it’s not too uncommon in the civi world.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I have a fav that always orgasams when we have sex. Of course her being a Latina, my big dick (lol) and her being madly in love with me helps. At least she tells me those are the reasons. But I know I can never equal Shadowcat, Clubber, and Vincemichaels as to their sexual ability.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I've had a few dancers tell me afterwards that they got off. That's great, but it's not my goal. Heightened degree of stimulation on her part usually makes the session better.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    A big dick certainly helps, pabloantonio. :)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Care about her orgasm? That question is gay.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    It never hurts.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    When the lady is enjoying herself, my excitement increases. Orgasm? Depends on the venue and the lady. If the venue is right (like OTC) I will make the effort for sure. As for the lady, I estimate 25% or so are able to achieve orgasm without superhuman efforts (or the intervention of a vibrator). So the extra effort is not always rewarded. In some respects, this is a raw deal for the ladies.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Females have orgasms?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    If a girl isn't cumming what's the point in fucking her? They make blow up dolls that can lay there and shake, too.
  • JohnSmith69
    12 years ago
    Outside of clubs, I mostly care about her orgasm only if it means she'll be more likely to fuck me again if she has one. If the odds of my next sexual encounter remain the same either way, then its not a key isue. Inside the clubs, while I've lots of girls fake it, I've only had three dancers who I believe actually had an orgasm during a dance. I don't know whether this is a conincidence or not, but each time it was a dancer who let me aggressively suck on her nipples during the dances. Frankly, each time I felt like the girl should give me a discount since she got off just like I did. However, I paid and didn't push the issue.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Dancers normally have a target amount of money they want to hit or pass on a shift. They don't have a target number of orgasms. If the few who seemed to cum actually did, great. But I'm not disappointed if she doesn't cum or fake cumming. If they want me to do a particular thing, I generally oblige if it doesn't involve pain.
  • fungi
    12 years ago
    This has happened twice for me, and I must say it was a real turn on. Not being the extras type, this is about the peak of what you can achieve in a club with a girl who's ultimately after your money. In both cases, I believe it was genuine, partly due to the girls' breathing/body movements, but mostly because we went way over the number of dances paid for, and no extra money was given or asked for. That in itself is an ego boost for me, but like I said, I'm not after the highest mileage. Most effective seems to be for her to grind in CG type position facing you, and firmly grab/squeeze her butt (a good spanking when she's getting close helps too).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion