tuscl

The opposite of a shill review.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 7, 2012 6:07 AM
Ritapoon25420 Joined: Dec 2012 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Pantheon Club 12906 Michigan Ave Dearborn, Michigan 48126Reviewed on: December 7, 2012 Visited on: Unknown Dancers on Shift: Unknown Dancers 0 ValueAtmosphere 0 Overall 0 I've been with the same girl since she was 16 and I was thrown in jail 2 years later. While I was in jail for a year she turned 18 n started stripping at BT's which is run by a guy named Aaron during her time there she contracted an std it was herpes! Which I now also have. Aaron recently moved to the pantheon and to this day my girl still works there, I disapprove of her job and her filthy work environment. She is a stripper who puts her pussy in guys faces and I say this to warn unsuspecting customers that the pantheon nor BT's cares about health regulations being as my girlfriend is now 21 and has been working for this crew for over 3 years now and has an extremely contagious STD genital herpes. So please to all u perverted pigs of men be careful and go to a club with clean women. Also u can get a blow job for $30 in the back room and also fuck the women I'm lucky and so are y'all that my girl doesn't do extras or alot if people would have the herp. But why pay $25 for a lap dance when u can get ur dick sucked for $30. It is a filthy whore house that should be closed down and the only reason I know all this again is that my girlfriend if 6 years has worked for Aaron for 3 years

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Damn it shadowcat, ya beat me to it. LOL Thanks for the intel about the place. I've been here once or twice and wasn't impressed. I'll have to stop in now and " talk " to the babe. :)
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I flagged this review. It's not a review. I'm not sure what it is. I thought this was a nice piece of useless advice: "So please to all u perverted pigs of men be careful and go to a club with clean women. "
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    why would you flag that. That's THE BEST review you'll ever find on this site bro (and any of the like). Its definetely the opposite of a shrill review.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Am I the only one to whom that sounds like a disgruntled employee talking?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Could be GMD. It caught my eye because of the reviewers name. Rita is definately a female name.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    could be foreign. But I'm never one to assume.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Yeah. If it was about the girl he would have probably given her name. Disgruntled employee, trying to trash the whole club?
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I flagged it for 3 reasons: 1) It has no information about the club; 2) it has all the earmarks of a revenge post; 3) Joined Dec 2012, 1 review. When someone goes to the trouble of joining TUSCL for the purpose of posting a "review" like that, there is a hell of lot more to the story, and it is unlikely it has much to do with the club.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Sounds like she tossed the jailbird and this a revenge dis. Watch out for them weeping pussy sores.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Will the Founder remove this? Hopefully and this person should not get a temporary membership.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m with those who said it sounds like a disgruntled employee.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    What was the name of that place before it was the Pantheon? I used to like it back then. I think it was the first place I ever had a "modern" lap dance. Now I don't care for it.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Thats a shit on review
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I had posted reviews in here, and some had been flagged as "shill", but is because I don't post reviews for customers but for the other dancers.
  • ArtCollege
    12 years ago
    I like where he says: "So please to all u perverted pigs of men be careful and go to a club with clean women." I want a clean woman, who will suck me but nobody else. Which club would she be at?
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    Am I the only one that started jerking it at "...she was 16"??? Yes? Okay, then fuck all you guys!! Seriously though...on the 0.15% chance that review is real....wTF are you to call a bitch skanky when you just got out of prison?? Ya know what they say....herp vadge in the face is better than non-herp penis in the ass! Yes, thats actually a saying...I didn't make it up.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "So please to all u perverted pigs of men be careful and go to a club with clean women. Also u can get a blow job for $30 in the back room and also fuck the women." I feel compelled to stick up for the Pantheon Club and set the record straight. I have visited the Pantheon and have even reviewed it, and I want everyone to know that a blow job costs more than $30.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    When she added, "Also u can get a blow jb for $30 in the back room and fuck the women"...I was thinking..."well, now I wanna go there." And then I saw the address and thought, "it's Detroit....is there a strip club where that "doesn't" happen? I mean, I doubt you can get one at the Hustler for $30...but seriously...its the North American Tijuana. This dude needs to get out of prison and see whats up.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'll backup jackslash about BJ costs at Pantheon.
  • twilight12
    11 years ago
    80% of the American population has herpes. (lions & tigers & bears! OH MY ! :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @twilight12: But most of those are HSV 1, which any more is just a cosmetic thing. The last figures i saw showed that less than 20% have HSV 2. Of course, with appropriate meds, even 2 is apparently not that bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion