tuscl

hard to get bitch ;)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 6, 2012 9:43 PM
Ever club and just wanted that one bitch that keeps saying no....god I want to Fuck her uptight little pussy and make her realy enjoy sex the way only juice can give it......

8 comments

• drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    you must be kidding. no bitch can refuse the juice. i feel like that guy in the movie the sitter, he eats her pussy until she comes then makes an excuse to not give him a bj. that happens to me in VIP, i lick her up get her wet make her cum, then she tells me times up.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol......been their ^^^
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes I always say I want to fuck her uptight little pussy the way only juice can give it
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I guess no one likes getting “no” especially if you are a paying customer – but since I feel I am entitled to turn down dancers; then they should be entitled to turn me down.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If she keeps saying no, I'll likely give up after just a couple of times. That's what I would have said two and a half years ago. Now, after two and a half years with the girl who said no for three months, I'm not so sure.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    Is juice just trying to write a Haiku?? Or is he furreal? Juice...you're either a weird little white kid...or a brother straight up from the streets yo. And if it's the later...you got all you need to get laid...a reputation for a large penis....and the ability to find fat women (especially fat white women) attractive. Given those two gifts...walk through Walmart with a $20 bill hanging out those Fubu pants half way to yer knees...and dude...you be rollin in the dressing room with some girl named Dawn. Just trying to cheer ya up man. Stay strong!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, but there are plenty of fish in the sea.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks men.....lol at lenard ;).....I will post about her once I brake her will with my Franklins
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion