tuscl

Ever had a friends wife come on to you

Married to a fridgid bitch. A friend married his college "sweet heart" they were married 5 years and she never gave it up to him. He always wanted to go clubbing after the divorce. To top it off a year or so before the divorce they were staying with me at my house (I am not married) the bitch climbs naked into my bed in the middle of the night and asked me to pop her cherry NOT. She later showed up at my house with a girlfriend but that is another story. She later proceeded to fuck his part time business partner who made more money, moved out, divorced and married more money. He is now over his clubbing phase and has remarried girl who fucks him most every night even when messy (says she is hornier on the rag) and has 4 kids in 6 years. She even lets him go clubbing once in a while as long as he comes home to take care of mutual needs.

36 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    No never had that. Sounds like it worked out well in the end for your buddy though!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Yes, but I waited to do her until the divorce was final. After all, the guy was my friend.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes. Twice but I wouldn't have been interested in either, even if they wern't married to friends.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Once while on vacation at a friend's place, the soon to be wife of one of my good friends made a move on me. I didn't say a word and walked out the door. She was a sweathog for one, and, two, I just wouldn't do that crap.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Alot! Devil on my left shoulder says,"I bet she tastes like spring water".Angel on my right says,"Dice! Your allergic to lead".
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    No but I did get picked up by a to-be bride at her bachelorette party in New Orleans. She took me back to her place. I sometimes wonder how that marriage turned out.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Had my wife's friend come on to me once. She was pretty hot. Did not do anything though. Especially since my wife was sitting near by.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    uh no thanks. not my thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yes. I was still in the service at the time, so I refrained, since that's court martial territory.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    No - and I wouldn't do that to a friend. Not even after the divorce.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    4 or 5 times....with Gator's wife
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Unless she was a stripper and she didn't tell me, no.

I try to stay away from married people as far as messing around goes.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    When someone does approach me, they never seem to tell me or make me think they are not single if they want something beyond a lap dance. After meeting a couple aggressive dancers, I am usually careful not to allow someone I don't care too much about to get me alone.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not sure. We have a couple of friends that are rumored to be swingers. Do I know or have ant concrete proof? Not one bit, but she is very "friendly" at times. That said, nothing would ever come of it.
  • Daddillac
    12 years ago
    About 15 years ago I was meeting a friend at his place. Got there and his wife invited me in, she was sitting on the couch topless feeding their new baby. She has huge tits but was not fat. Then she gets up to take the baby into the bedroom, comes back still topless and tells me how my friend just isn't able to satisfy her since the baby and would I mind helping her out. I said no and walked out the door. I never told my friend, I did not want to hurt his feelings or his marriage. fast forward to 3 years ago, my friend calls me and says his wife is cheating on him, I think to myself "No shit". Now they are divorced and he is running around getting more ass than a toilet seat.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Dad...,

You seem a bit confused. She asks if you would mind doing her. You reply "no" then walk out? Makes no sense.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Before I got married, was having a good time on the beach with a girlfriend of my now-wife's. Always had liked her and we joked with each other a lot. We had had some wine, and it was just the two of us for a half-hour or so. We reached that point where we just looked at each other, there was a pause and we leaned in closer. I wanted her and she wanted me and we thought about it for a few seconds. But didn't.

I now think back about how if we had done it that night, on the sly, on the blanket on the beach, it would not have ended well. Her loyalty was not to me, she would have sided with her "sister" and it would have blown up. To this day, I always think about how things aren't what they seem at the time and will most likely implode according to Murphy's Law.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Continued from above:
    I found out later the gold digging bitch did the same thing with other of his friends after I refused. She always claimed she was affraid to fuck her husband because he was so "big". When she showed up at my house with her girlfriend she wanted to fuck and thought maybe she could talk her friend into a 3 some. Did not do it for many reasons the least of which both where married, not on birth control and her friends husband had a vasectomy. Did not need to pay for any extra Travelers. I never figured out why he put up with her so long and she divorced him when he got laid off and had to stop buying cars and such for her. True Story!

I now tell all the dancers my name is Doug Micheals or Larry Jbox or Shadow Microdong or (ad name here) LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “ … She always claimed she was affraid to fuck her husband because he was so "big" …”

Too bad she wasn’t afraid of you :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    ZING !! Papi
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    you don't fuck your bro's girl. Very chivalrous. Bros before hoes man, bros before hoes.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't call the guy a friend, but at one of the company outings I went to, a coworker's wife came onto me. She drank too much. I wouldn't have minded banging her, but I thought the whole thing was distasteful, with all the people from work around. They eventually divorced, which didn't surprise me, because they always looked unhappy together, and this was before he got thrown into jail.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    And then my friend's fiance's 14 year old daughter gave clear signs that she was interested. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I just couldn't do her though. Statutory rape charges most likely would have followed.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    VM - not in Kentucky. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    True, my friend. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yes, shadowcat, even in Kentucky. The age of consent here is 16. :)
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Gator wets the bed.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator fucked Da juicemans wife :(
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    In Kentucky, if a man and woman divorce, are they still brother and sister?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Or cousins, Clubber.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lol good one, Clubber & vm
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Gator! You in the clinic?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Looney Larry! Why r u on my g.f.s ignore list?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion