tuscl

New dancer recruits

deogol
Michigan

7 comments

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    you notice that the smallest misdemeanors come from the black chicks. HAH you white people are all drug crazy lol
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Good post deogol. One of these girls could be my newest OTC friend in one of the fine cities down south. ;)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My favorite:

Stephanie Woods, 2009 arrest girl scout cookie thief.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    Holy fuck, I never realized how creepy it looks when you smile in a mug shot.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    wtf- #18 looks a little like Jessica Biel...
    and #12 gives new meaning to DATY.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm wondering about all the pics with no crime mentioned, maybe arrests but they were not convicted of anything? I guess the police assume everyone is guilty and keep the mug shots regardless if they were innocent or not. If that's the case, they would probably like to have a mug shot of everyone in the US.

A local paper mentioned someone getting arrested because he pulled out right in front of a cop causing the cop to break hard to avoid crashing. While looking in the car he found alcohol. Apparently the hamburger in the guy's hand as he left McDonald's was not a crime. Anyway I said YES!, finally one of these idiots who pulls out right in front of you either not looking or not caring without any courtesy for other drivers, got what they deserved. I'd be rich if I got paid for every driver who made me brake for them due to not looking or no manners. So many think if they can pull out in the road, it's ok if you have enough time to not hit them.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    My favorite was the one found with 96 pills stashed in her vagina!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion