tuscl

Every Time I Think I'm Out, They Pull Me Back In.

Sunday, December 2, 2012 11:35 AM
Hey all, although I enjoy lurking around and reading the posts here, it came to my attention the the owner of the last club I worked at reads stuff here, so I decided I would stop posting rather than get fired because the cunning hillbilly fuck figured out I was writing about his place. Since then I have quit working at that shithole and got out of the industry for a few months. But its hard to pass up the money, so I'm back at a new club in the same ole town. The cash isn't as good, but at least the inmates aren't running the asylum here. For the curious as to what its like to work at a club in a non-stripper capacity (and other drunken nonsense somewhat related to the biz and some posts from a concert club I worked at as well) here's the site: [view link] Now you too can experience the sheer joy of being a titty club bouncer.

6 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    I enjoyed the read. When you got new postings up, you should announce them on this site.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Didn't you used to post here a few years back under a different shamrock name?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You should use the handel "lucky" next time
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    Doug-that was me, same name but not quite a year ago. I decided discretion was the better part of valor seeing as how if the owner even suspected I was writing about his club, he would've cleaned house. And while this may have been a great lawsuit opportunity for me, I'm sure his lawyers are better than mine and he has more of them.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Welcome back! I always enjoy reading your posts.
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    Thanks Canny and deogol. As (kinda) a writer, I enjoy being read!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion