tuscl

showers ;)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Do you shower before and or after otc sex and or itc sex ? I do both before and after

10 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Of course. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Holy shit. I agree with Dougster.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeppers!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Only if it is Saturday night. :)
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Interesting. The way you know you're going to score with a Russian babe is when she walks into your place, she asks if she can take a shower. If she asks you that, you KNOW its your lucky day.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Golden shower?
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I always shower before going to a club, and if extras are administered, I'll shower afterwards too.

Even if I'm going back from work, or whatever, I'll always stop by home first to make sure I'm all fresh for the club. It's only fair to the girls and they do appreciate guys who smell nice (or at least don't smell foul).
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Alway bfore and after. What about during??
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Holy shit! A coherent subject *and* post from juicy? Maybe the world *will* end later this month!

Yes, to both. I take a shower before I go to a club, and I'll wash up, if not shower, afterwards. When I meet my SB, or anyone else, for that matter, OTC, I'll often take a shower in the room before we start, and another when we're done, many times one or the other with her.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    I usually shower before and after. Never had OTC but even just for general lapdancing if I'm in the club for a decent amount of time I walk out smelling like a mix of body fluids and women's fragrance. So I freshen up before, and after.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion