tuscl

Founder the Time has CUM

MADDOG_ROMEO
Massachusetts
Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:02 AM
Founder, because of the epic, long time Contributions of Unquestioned Masters (CUM) - shadowcat and juicebox69 -- I move that we create new categories just to hold them. We've got "Reviews"; "Discuss"; "Articles"; etc, the motion is to add "shadowcat" and "juicebox69" into their own meritorious categories...

22 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    FAGDOG_ROMEO obsessed with other guys and cum. Figures.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Fraudster...Happy Holidays to you too ASSHOLE
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Homo!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Sounds like little Douggie is upset MADDOG didn't recommend an asshole category for him.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    tittyfan broke up with alutard and is dating FAGDOG now?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Isn't clubbing and posting supposed to be an entertaining pastime. I find Juicey's posts very entertaining.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Maddawg, doughnuts, travler thanks for all the love dudes.....in the words of tony tony tony " it feels good ya it feels goood no pin boo ho "
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Dougster! Relax! Let me take this [view link] which slipperboy in your profile pics are you? Bet you get all worked up in titty bars in San Fran east coast and then go bear hunting to get Gronked up the ass.Thanks for being a real tag team player.....Victor Cruz
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat has his own claim to fame. He's probably the only one to have a feud with the Founder, get banned, then come back. I think one of the biggest changes for the positive on the discussion board was when one big time non stop troll called RL or something like that was banned.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't go so far as creating new categories, but yeah Shadowcat is the godfather of TUSCL and Juice is well.... let's just say he's memorable.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Some guys you can tell are faggots just from their names. I mean MADDOG_ROMEO? Srsly? In all caps too? What is the guy thinking? "Well, let's see. I'm mad. And I'm a dog. But I'm also a Romeo... Oh, I got it! maddog_romeo, but's gotta be all caps too!"
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    DOUCHEster, just by yur name u can tell yur a douche, prick, dick, asshole...actually the more I think about it - yur kind of a cunt
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    ...anyway, this thing started as a well deserved nod to Juice and shadowcat before FUCKHEAD hijacked another thread...dude's got serious issues... Juice, back at ya buddy...
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Psst! MD,ya got feline feces on your nose.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Fagdog: you just pissed off at the world because you have HIV and jealous straight white guys don't have to worry about it?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    DougPacker...nuf said
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    FAGDOG's AIDS must be getting worse, since he is only able to muster the strength to post maybe every few weeks now. The end is near! Bye-bye, FAGDOG!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    DOUCHEter aka "Fucked Up Little Asshole" ® = CUNT with serious behavioral disorders
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    And you have AIDS and I don't... faggot!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    DOUCHEter aka "Fucked Up Little Asshole" ® = CUNT with serious behavioral disorders Infinity
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    FAGDOG-FAGGIE-O = homo dying of AIDS. Bye-bye!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion