tuscl

Tips for strippers!

xcav8r
Missouri
Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:12 AM
1. Please wash your hair. If we feel crusty stuff in there it could be old hairspray or gel, but you know exactly where the mind goes....... 2. If you have a yeast infection please stay home, or at least change the g-string often and keep that stinky thing away from my face! Thank you, that is all. P.S. a lap dance from a girl with slightly wet, just washed hair is the fucking bomb!

33 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    "a lap dance from a girl with slightly wet, just washed hair is the fucking bomb!" Indeed. This is amazing! Smells so good too
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    3. If you're all sweaty, don't bother even asking me for a lap dance. Some guys might like to get sweat all over but I don't. 4. If no one is buying a dance from you, maybe you should ask 2 or 3 people who don't care a whole lot if you smell ok. Some dancers seem to smell bad and don't even seem to realize it. 5. Glitter is for real school girls not dancers. Guys don't want it all over their clothes and face after a lap dance.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    6. Buy low, sell high.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I've had a couple of VIP sessions with dancers that did get sweaty, because the club was skimping on the A/C. I found that arousing. But I probably wouldn't be so positive if they were in that condition BEFORE my VIP session. And I'm also VERY MUCH against dancers wearing glitter.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Stop complaining about how you didn't make any money last night. Either you're lying for sympathy and extra cash, which isn't happening, or you want more from me than I planned to spend. If you're as good as you think you are, there will be several others who will out earn you because they're not complaining.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    wow, guys, i hope expressing all that anger was cathartic or something. personally, i always use "moose" in my hair, a la "something about mary", and even if i don't have a yeast infection i always liberally apply eau de fish market all over my privates before going to work.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I like getting a dancer sweaty. Usually takes 3-4 songs, but damn there's something rewarding about getting your heart rate elevated.
  • xcav8r
    12 years ago
    Carolynne, I am not angry, I am just stuffing the suggestion box. And I was not talking about recently "moussed" hair, just nasty remnants from yesterday's hairdo ( I sincerely hope). We are always seeing posts helping us to do "better" at the SC, I was just trying to help the girls I love so much the same way. Or I was bitching because I spent good money and got grossed out . You decide....LOL.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Please give the tits a good wipe down when needed. Smelling some other dude's breath on your tits is a automatic fav ender for me. Never start the dance by saying "no touching". Immediately ruins the vibe.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Xcav8r- I could care less .....No, but honestly, I cant imagine someone working with a yeast infection ...I mean, ouch, that hurts. As for the hair, I think many girls put something in their hair to keep it going for long hours. I dont allow customers to touch my hair so I dont know. No hair, no face, no vagina. That's my motto.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Agree with the OP. HATE smoke smelling hair. Immediate turn off.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    you guys sound like stripperweb but in reverse.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Carolynne: LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, carolynne, that's because we *are* stripperweb in reverse. In some cases even without the hate. :)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Eh just as girls dislike it, I dislike when they touch and run their fingers through my hair (yeah I wear it out on occasion). Woman I paid good money to get it done, and I don't need your hands (dirty or not) fucking it up.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm not angry either. Just adding to the topic. Nothing wrong with getting a dancer worked up. I just don't want her all sweaty before she dances for me. I don't care to get a face full of sweat if she puts her tits in my face. That is a turn off for me. Feeling lots of sweaty skin isn't that fun either. I suspect I know a dancer that was taking something that made her sweat like a pig so that she was soaking wet everywhere. I stopped getting dances from her.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    As far as smelling bad, I remember at least a couple of times I smelled something foul and then a familiar dancer asked for a dance. I said no thanks those times. I remember one time the dancer looked confused and said no one wanted a dance from her that night. I guess I could have told her it might be because she stank bad but I didn't want her staying around me or getting upset at me. Sometimes some dancers don't seem to realize when they stink or even when their outfit looks terrible. Of course how often do guys stay quiet because they don't want to risk ticking off the dancer? I do in the club simply because you could be perceived as being angry or rude when you could be attempting to help someone.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    My sense of smell is way too strong anyway. I sometimes get disgusted by all the body smells I smell from nearby people. Some women wear too much perfume and I need to be at least 10 feet away to not feel overpowered by the smell. I'm referring to in church. In strip clubs some of the body scents smell like vanilla or something that tastes good. I don't know if it allergies or what but I once picked up someone's odor while bicycling from over 50 feet away. I can smell dancer's hygiene products at times as well. I'd rather not smell all that I do. The really funny thing is that I never use any cologne but dancers often tell me I smell good. I keep wondering if they are smelling other dancers scents that rubbed off on me. I've been able to smell up to 8 different scents on my clothes after coming home if the awful stink of cigarette smoke isn't too overpowering.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought I read females have a better sense of smell but I know several don't.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    @Shark - in my past life I actually conducted special studies relating to odors in the air; and I learned that some people are up to 10,000 times more sensitive to smells than the least sensitive ones. BTW, I never use cologne either. I just wear what the latest girl was wearing.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I thought deoderant WAS cologne?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Hey! Shark and Harry! I just farted in New York. Tell me what I ate last night!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No hair, no face, no vagina. No money. That's my motto
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    The "no hair, no face" thing is something I haven't heard before. And apparently she's serious.... Sounds kind weird. Don't touch my hair???
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Yep, dont touch my fucking hair. I spend time making it the way I want it and I dont want a bunch of different fingers running through it all night. I can't Purell my hair after each dance.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @motorhead- Im rolling in money...cash in particular. And none of it has been yours so I think I'm ok
  • xcav8r
    12 years ago
    I have never run into that either and my current ATF "seems" to like it when I run my fingers up under her hair. And frankly I don't typically go for girls with big hair going on so maybe that's why.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I've gotten the "don't touch my hair" thing fairly often. I tell 'em if they'd shave that shit, it wouldn't be a problem. Seriously, though, I have heard it. I can understand it; if a dancer has spent time and/or money on getter her hair just the way she wants it, I can see getting irritated when some jackass wants to fuck it up. And it's not like there's a dearth of *men* who are touchy about their hair.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i usually go for the "bedroom hair" look, so i don't mind guys touching it as long as their hands look clean, but after hearing all about fiv maybe i'll have to rethink that.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    There is no telling what I could post on here late at night or when I'm really tired. I usually prefer not to post at all. As far as smelling other people I prefer not to. Usually smoke drowns out all other smells in the clubs. If I smell a dancer and she smells like vanilla or some type of food, I'm ok with that. I believe some body perfumes smell like food to me. Now when it comes to some females in church, if they overdid the perfume, I'm going to move away at least 10 feet so that I'm not coughing and having an allergic reaction. That stuff is like a repellant.
  • WhatsMyNameAgain
    12 years ago
    How about everyone just agree to keep their hands out of the other person's hair because we never know where their hands have been. Guys, you can't complain about the smell of another dancer's hair when you just had your fingers in another dancer a few minutes ago and then proceed to stick them in the 2nd dancer's hair. Ladies, please wash your hair between dances. Why? Because do you really want all the other girls rubbing themselves on your hair? Guys are going to get grabby and run their hands in your hair. You might start out smelling nice, same with your hair, but after a few hours you might smell a lot like the thong of the hot chick to your left that you work alongside. Oh, and guys, please just shut up and abide by the hair rules the ladies want to throw out there. Why? Because she might just do the same thing back to you, and you don't know where her hands might have been, so unless you are into some kind of some kind of used jockstrap on the head fetish, give the ladies a bit of courtesy. :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    wash my hair between dances? r u serious? i consider myself pretty clean, but i'm not going to shower after every dance. i'd be spending half my time or more in the shower every night.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm sensative about my hair. Haven't you watched Charlies angels GMD? "DO NOT! TOUCH! The black man's DOO!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion